All of Me

For @cloudy_aimz who has requested another Ramy fic, and I hope that this is good!

"Rye," I say loudly. We're the only ones in the house. The others all left to go to the show, but Rye said he wanted to see me one last time before tour. I was a little hurt when he went on his phone, but it's his and the boys' house, and I can't really do anything about it anyways.

He takes out his headphones and looks up. "What's this?" I pick up an envelope on the table and show him.

He shrugs, uninterested. "I don't know. Open it." He looks back down to his phone and puts the earbuds back in. I carefully open it, not wanting to break the envelope.

I slip my hand inside and pull out a strip of hard paper. Looking at the black printed ink, I glance back up to Rye a few times. He's still watching his phone.

"R-Rye?" My voice shakes. He looks up with raised eyebrows. "Did you get me a ticket to your concert?" He smiles.

"Noooo..." He says, the innocence gone from his grin. I run over to the sofa and attack him with hugs and kisses everywhere. I can hear him laughing, and me laughing and crying.

When I calm down a bit, lying on top of and cuddling into his warm body, he wraps his arms around me, his phone on the table.

"I take it you don't want to come?" He says sarcastically.

"Totally. It'll be horrible," I reply in the same tone. He tickles me gently and I laugh.

I lean in to kiss him, slowly, loving the feeling of the connection between his lips and mine, wishing that it would never end. But he pulls away sooner than I would have liked.

"Amy, as much as I'm glad you're happy, we have to go get ready soon."

As soon as we're ready, me wearing a cute black and white top with black jeans, Rye wearing a red shirt with jeans, we head into the car and he drives us to the venue.

I get a little upset when Rye tells me he has to leave me with the other fans, but then he laughs and tells me he's joking. The roadies all know about me and him, and even though there's some hate, most of them seem to like me. I think it's mostly because I like to talk to them on social media and fangirl about the boys with them.

Rye takes me to the backstage area, then to their dressing room. The others are already there, except for Mikey.

"Hey," they all greet each other.

"HELLO!" I yell out. They all laugh.

"I'm glad you chose Amy, Rye," Brook laughs. I smile as he cuddles into Jack, who kisses his hair. Andy stands and hugs me.

"Haven't seen you in a little bit," he says in my ear. "I've missed you."

I laugh a little. "Missed you too, Fovvs." He goes over to where he has his clothes lain out neatly, compared to the others, whose clothing are thrown everywhere.

Rye tells me that I can sit down wherever I want and he takes his clothes out, taking his shirt and pants off. I can't help but watch him, but then he smirks at me and poses.

"Like what you see?" He asks in a sexy voice. I laugh, my hand covering my mouth.

"EWWWW! ALMOST NAKED RYAJ BEAUMONT IN HERE DO NOT OPEN YOUR EYES!" Mikey's unmistakable voice yells out. He comes into the room with his hands covering his eyes. Everyone bursts into laughter, my cheeks heating up from Rye's comments and my thoughts.

I watch Rye put on his tour pants on and button them up, then his shirt.

He sits down beside me and pulls me into his lap as the others continue getting ready, chattering mindlessly.