Jandy

This is the first recent request I think and I'm sorry I have a lot and I'm working on like three right now and my book with MikeysgirlXxX  so I'm pretty busy I'm just not updating am I.

Now I recently had a request for a Jandy/Fluff oneshot from @joeck_lover I believe, and I had a thought this morning so I decided to write it up.

Hope y'all like it!

"At least there's no time difference, right? We can find time to talk." I hold Andy close to me, trying not to cry. I run my hand up and down his back, trying to comfort him.

"I-I kn-know but i-it's gonna b-be hard," he says, little gasps of breath between his words. I move my hands underneath his knees and lift him up. He wraps his legs around my waist, and I bury my face in his shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you, Fovvs. But we can FaceTime every night, remember?" I hold him for a few more moments before realizing the time. "I have to go now, love." He takes a deep breath and I set him down. I place my hands on his upper arms and smile softly at him. His eyes are a little red, but he looks just as beautiful as ever.

"I'll miss you," He whispers. "I already do." I laugh quietly and lean in to kiss him. He kisses me back with his soft lips, gentle and meaningful. Our hands intertwine at our sides.

"Bye, baby." I bring his hands to my mouth and kiss them, then let go of them. "One week."

Before I can change my mind, I take my case and walk out the door.

I get to my house late, almost one in the morning. I promised Andy I'd call him when I got home, no matter what time. I text him and tell him I'm here, then we both get on Skype and call.

"Hi," He says, his face happy. He's sitting back in the desk chair we have back home.

"Hey," I reply, with a little laugh. He's wearing one of my hoodies, the ends of the sleeves wrapped over his hands.

"Are you tired?" He asks. "It's pretty late." I shrug.

"Not really. I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight. Or all week." He sighs.

"Me neither. I can try to help you though." I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah?" He smiles.

"Yeah. I want you to take the laptop to your bed and get comfortable," He says.

I nod and do as he asks. "Alright, done." He laughs a little.

"Okay." And he starts singing, his voice filling my bedroom with the beautiful sound. I close my eyes and fold my hands under the back of my head, smiling. He sings song after song, some of them his own. At some point, his voice stops and I glance up, still not asleep.

Andy's chin has fallen to his chest at the desk, making me smile.

"Andy," I whisper-shout. "Fovvs, wake up." His eyes open slowly and he blinks a few times.

"I'm sorry," he says quietly. I shake my head.

"Go to sleep, Fovvs. I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable. Turn off the Skype and then I want you to go back to sleep, alright?" He yawns.

"Okay."

He reaches over and presses a button on his keyboard, but it doesn't stop the video. He obviously didn't hit the right button, but he folds his arms on the desk and lays his head in them. My heart melts at the sight. Soon, his soft breaths tell me that he's properly asleep. I set my computer on the table beside my bed and connect my Bluetooth headphones to it, putting them on and relaxing. I smile as I can imagine him here with me. I imagine cuddling up to him in real life.

I turn my head and look at the screen, where Andy's hair looks so soft and tangible. I want to reach out and stroke it, feel him relax into it. But he's not here.

I sigh and get comfortable.

"Goodnight, baby," is the last thing I say to Andy that night.

Sorry that it was a little short, it sounded better in my head too. But I hope you liked it, give it a vote and comment, send me requests (like I said I am still doing them I have a lot more than usual but I'll have them out in the next two weeks?) so thanks for reading, love you all v much