Livestream-Brarvey

Thanks for 400+ views, guys! It means a lot to me xx

I was just getting ready to do a livestream in my bed, feeling comfortable in nothing but a pair of sweats. I quickly run a hand through my hair and smile over at Rye.

"Are you gonna be quiet today or are you going to join me again?"

He chuckles.

"You know me," he says. "Move over." He comes into the shot and I hold up my phone, starting the livestream.

"Hi guys, if you're already here, then welcome." A few people start to pop up, and commenting.

"'Why are you so cute?'" I read out and look to Rye. "Ryan, why are you so cute?" He dramatically puts a hand on his heart and pulls a high voice.

"Well thank you, Mr Cantwell."

The banter goes back and forth, as usual. The fans are wonderful, complimenting us and some Rarvey shippers comment on how cute it is. I laugh at those ones. As much as I love them, they really are clueless sometimes.

When it starts to get late, the door clicks open and Brook comes in wearing nothing but a hoodie and his boxers. I smile at how cute he looks, taking in his whole ensemble, before Rye nudges me from just under where the camera doesn't see and I realize I was staring. I can't help it sometimes. I say to the screen, "who do you think just came in, guys?"

The comments range from Andy to Jack, and the others in between.

"Rye?!" Rye questions. "I'm already here!" He points to a comment on the screen that says 'Rye!!! 😘😍😘😍'

Rye and I laugh.

"It's Brooklyn!" I say, opening my arms. Brook jokingly pushes Rye off the bed, and gets him all the way off. There's a thud as he hits the floor. Brook and I laugh, and I turn my phone to show people what happened. Brook climbs into the bed and smiles at me.

"Guys...guys I'm not sure you realize what just happened," Rye says, getting up from the floor. "Mr Brooklyn here, just shoved me off the bed, so he could lay there. Why is that allowed?!" He jokes. I smile at him and Brook rests his head on my chest. I put my free arm around him and continue talking to the livestream.

I was planning on doing the livestream until about one in the morning, but when I hear Brook's soft snores, I start whispering to the screen.

"So little cutie here has fallen asleep," I say, running my fingers through his blond hair. "So I'm gonna have to go. I don't want to wake him up." A lot of the comments tell me to stay, some of them saying goodbye and that they had to go as well. I decide to stay on, whispering whenever I speak, but keeping Brook safe in my arms the whole time.

"Alright guys, it's getting really late now, so I hope you enjoyed this but I'm gonna go now. I love you all, and I hope you all get a good sleep after this." I yawn, smiling tiredly at Brook again. "Bye guys, I love you!" Then I end the livestream and drop my arm. Brook snuggles further into my chest, as I cuddle him and kiss his forehead.

"Goodnight, Brooklyn," I whisper. "I love you."

I hope you liked it, Brarvey shipper or not! Sorry it was a little short but...

I've just started writing a new book called 'Abused' about Brook and a girl called Isabella. Go check it out!