Perfect for me - Randy

Hi guys!

I'm back, so I hope you guys are excited!

I hope you enjoy this, I thought it was kinda cute. ❤️❤️❤️

I wish every day could be like this one.

Not worrying about anything, just cuddling up to Rye and...nothing.

I briefly think about earlier, hating how this came about.

"You never just want to hang out with my, Rye! Never! We haven't gone on a date since you realized you didn't have to try to get me to love you, and you never make an effort to work anything out with me!" I was sobbing, but I didn't care. "I hate how distant you are from me, we don't cuddle like we used to, we don't talk anymore, not like we used to...nothing's the same and I hate it."

I'd completely broken down by now, collapsing into the sofa. I curled up into a ball, hating how vulnerable I felt. I wrapped my arms around my knees and shook.

There were footsteps, getting farther and farther away. I cried harder, hating that he could do this to me.

Then there's slow footsteps coming back.

"I don't wanna talk to you. Not right now," I said into my knees. The sofa sunk beside me and there were arms around me, pulling me into Rye's chest.

"Then you don't have to talk. But I have something to say," he said quietly into my ear. He took a deep breath.

"I know that we've drifted apart, and I know it's my fault. I'm so sorry, Andy. I hate seeing you like this. So I'm going to make this right. We'll cuddle, we'll go on dates, we'll talk. Just like we used to. I know I've hurt you and i want you to feel better. I-" he hesitated for a moment, then whispered. "I don't want to let you go."

I play with his fingers in my lap and I can feel him nestle his head between my head and my shoulder.

"I love you," He whispers.

"I love you," I whisper back.

Even hating the argument, being in love with the most beautiful boy in the world and having him love me back...it felt like Heaven on Earth.

"Rye?" I ask quietly.

"Yes?" He says. His voice is a little scared and I can tell he doesn't know if what I have to say is positive or negative.

"Why do you want me? I know that I take up a lot of your time and I know that I'm really demanding and I'm-"

"Andy," he murmurs in my ear, somehow stern and soft at the same time. "I love you, and yes you might take up a lot of my time but I love spending time with you. I'm just worried that someday, we'll end up getting too close and we'll have to push each other away. I'm afraid of losing you. I'm afraid that you'll get bored of me. That's why I don't always pay attention to you." I feel his grip loosen on my body, and he sighs deeply. "I'm sorry, baby."

"How could you think that, Rye?" I ask, incredulous. "I love you so much, I could never get bored of you!" He scoffs slightly: clearly he doesn't believe me.

I turn around just far enough so that I can kiss his lips. He kisses back immediately, but I pull away soon.

"You're perfect for me," I whisper, resting my forehead to his, turning further and wrapping my arms around him. I kiss his neck softly but continuously, knowing that he always loves it, especially when he's upset. But he pushes me away this time, his fingers trailing down my jaw to make me look him in the eyes.