Drive - Randy

Heyyyyy guys! So @cloudy_aimz...I hope this counts as your Randy fic... I'm still working on the others. And sorry, I don't write smut so...hope that cuteness and fluff is good enough to replace it!

Andyways.

I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to request!

Andy's POV

"You sure you'll be okay to drive the whole way?" I ask gently. He nods.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." He pulls out into the road and I get settled in, knowing it's going to be a long ride.

"Just let me know if you want to switch, right?" I say. He smiles softly and reaches for my hand.

"Of course, gorgeous."

I cuddle into the seat, missing his warmth and his arms around me. The music is quiet, his thumb softly rubbing over my knuckles. I'm already exhausted from getting up so early. I fight closing my eyes, trying to stay up for Rye, but eventually they close and everything goes dark.

I wake up to quiet snoring beside me and an unfamiliar place. It takes me a moment to realize that we're in a parking lot of a coffee shop. Rye's fallen asleep beside me, the still-hot tea in the cup holder telling me that we haven't been here for long.

I watch Rye for a moment, how his chest moves up and down as he breathes. How his pretty lips are parted slightly. How lightly his eyelids are closed over his beautiful eyes. He makes sure that I never see him asleep, taking care to fall asleep after me and to wake up before me because he doesn't like feeling that vulnerable, but he looks even more beautiful than usual.

I check my phone for the time, which tells me I slept for three hours. Which means he drove for three hours. I take a photo of him before I reach over and gently shake his shoulder, and he opens his eyes slowly, revealing the deep brown beauties I've never gotten over.

"Morning," I say quietly, with a little giggle. He smiles and yawns.

"Sorry, did I fall asleep?" I nod. He starts to blush.

"Come on, Rye. It's okay. I woke you up almost as soon as I woke up myself. And you're gorgeous anyways." He looks down, but I can still recognize the small smile on his face.

"Thank you, Andy."

I smile a little and lean over to kiss his cheek.

"Now, get out and let me drive," I say.

He laughs and we get out, meeting at the hood of the car. He stops me with his hand on my waist, then he places his other hand on my cheek. He brings our lips together, slow and gentle, smiling.

When he pulls away, he sighs.

"I missed that," he says quietly, his forehead resting on mine and both of our hands intertwined.

"I missed it more," is all I can think to say. And it's true. He couldn't possibly miss that more than me.

Thankfully, he laughs quietly and kisses my nose, making me giggle me, then heads into the shotgun side of the car.

I get in and start the car, stealing a big sip of tea from Rye's paper cup. He gasps and puts a hand over his heart dramatically. I laugh.

I drive the rest of the way, not very worried to tell my mum that Rye and I are dating. I know that she won't mind, that I'm happy with him. I reach over and take his hand in mine, feeling the soft skin that I love.

I watch as he sleeps, his attractive body curled up in the seat.

"Rye, baby, we have to get out," I say quietly when we get to my place. "Wake up."