Randy - sweet moments

This one is rather short, but cute. I wrote it from a 3rd person perspective, and past tense, to switch it up. I hope you guys like it :)

Rye's fingers combed through Andy's hair, which was fluffy after drying from his shower. Rye loved the faint smell of Andy's body wash mingled with the sweet scent that was nothing but Andy.

Andy's eyelids were half closed as he fought to keep them open. Rye's fingers in his hair always made him calm. His head was resting in his boyfriend's lap as he played with Rye's left hand. He was just so comfortable, completely blissed out, as if in Heaven.

"You're beautiful," Rye whispered and, to this day, Andy's not sure if he was meant to hear it at all.

"I know," Andy muttered, too tired to open his mouth wide enough to pronounce it properly. Rye laughed softly, pressing a kiss to Andy's temple. Oh, how he loved him.

Andy always made Rye's heart beat faster. He loved everything about him, and was proud of him for surpassing all of the barriers he'd overcome. Andy made Rye weak at the knees, despite his tough exterior.

And Rye, oh how he made Andy smile. He made Andy feel stronger, and yet knew every single one of his weaknesses and used them against him. Rye had helped him in ways that he'd never have any idea. The way he'd wink at Andy and give him little kisses on the cheek, well, let's just say that Andy knew very well that Rye loved him.

As Andy's eyes slipped closed, Rye smiled fondly at him. His lips pressed against the hair he loved so much, then pulling back and tracing the soft features of Andy's face. His fingers trailed over his sharp jawline, curling the hair around his ear. The shape of his lips, once Rye knew that Andy was deeply asleep. He could hear the soft snores that he adored, feel the short puffs of air escaping the lips he loved to feel against his own.

There was a long silence. One made of peace and affection. One that was soft, somehow, and that wrapped Rye in a comforting warmth. Slowly, his eyelids began to betray him, blinking becoming slower and the force dragging him away to another land strengthening by the second before he was pulled into dreams, his left hand still in Andy's, the right lain lightly over his partner's cheek.

:::

Andy snuggled himself further into Rye's lap, his eyes still blissfully closed, wanting nothing more than to stay here forever, wrapped in heat and with his boyfriend. He could tell by the soft breathing above him that Rye was still asleep. The corners of Andy's lips curled up a bit into a small smile.

The house was completely silent but for the boys' quiet breathing, allowing Andy to be lulled back into a slumber.

He awoke a while later to Rye's thumb running lightly over his knuckles. Andy yawned as he blinked, trying to wake himself up a bit more. He was sure that they had something to do today.

"Good morning." Andy could hear the soft smile upon Rye's lips, his voice deep but his eyes soft. Andy rolled over, his head staying on Rye's lap. They smiled at one another, and Rye leaned down to kiss Andy's lips. Not hard, but instead tender and loving. The way he knew Andy loved when he woke up. After they pulled out of the kiss, Rye's lips found their way to Andy's nose, making them both laugh quietly.

"Good morning," Andy responded, his hand coming up to push him into a sitting position next to Rye, who pulled him closer and leaned his head onto Andy's shoulder. There was another kiss on the temple, this time from Andy's lips.

"I love you," Andy whispered, taking Rye's hand in his. "More than anything."

"And I love you," Rye whispered back. "Tea?"

"I'd love one."

Thanks for reading, I'd definitely recommend going to read WolfGirl2215 (we're writing a book called Flicker together on my account, go check it out) and betterbebeaumont , they're both awesome people and writers. Go show them some love.

And give this chapter a vote if you liked it. Have a good day/night x