Chapter 9 - The invitation

Y/N was carrying an unconscious Mira, bridal style, with Ela following right behind him. They were on their way to drop Mira off to the infirmary after the fight that just took place. They were both still somewhat in disbelief that it went this far, but they expected this outcome to occur. Deep down, they both knew Ash would win. As they  got to the infirmary door, and Ela was about to knock, the door opens. Zofia and Doc came out of the door, Zofia holding a bottle of pills. By the looks of the label, it looks like it's for headaches and migraines.

Zofia: "Thank you, Gustave. I appreciate it."

Doc: "Any time, Zofia.

The two then notice Y/N and Ela.

Doc: "Oh, hello, Elżbieta, Y/N. What brings... Ash and Mira got into a fight again?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Doc: "Typical. Alright, i have a bed ready. Bring her in."

Y/N and Ela make their way into the infirmary, but Zofia stops Ela by gently grabbing her shoulder.

Zofia: "Ela, I know you wanted me to leave you alone... but.. "

Ela: "Zo... this really isnt a good time right now. Can we talk about that later?"

Y/N: "It's alright, Elż. If you need to talk about something with your sister, go for it."

Ela: "Are you sure?"

Y/N: *nods* Im sure. Ill stay here just until Mira wakes up, and then ill probably head back to my dorm.

Ela: "You still share a dorm with Ash and Frost, right?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Ela: "Just making sure. Ok, Zo, let's go talk somewhere in private."

Zofia: "Very well."

The sisters head out of the infirmary, while Doc and Y/N head inside. Y/N lays Mira on the bed.

Doc: "So, Y/N, how are you enjoying your time in Team Rainbow?"

Y/N: "There's been some crazy moments, but i like it. I could really get used to it."

Doc: "Glad to hear. Six filled me in on the whole time travel thing. Have you ever given thought as to staying here if you cant find a way back?"

Y/N: "Actually... now that you mention it, i haven't."

Doc: "I see. I dont want to influence your decision, but if that were the case, would you be willing to stay with Team Rainbow?"

Y/N: "Im not really sure yet. Even now, all this is still alot to process."

Doc: "I understand. By the way, I've actually heard that we're going to be having two more operators joining Team Rainbow soon."

Y/N: "Really?"

Doc: "Yes. They are both Italian operators."

Y/N: "That's nice."

As they were talking, Mira slowly started to wake up and slowly sit up.

Mira: "Ugh.... my head... what... happened?"

Y/N: "Ahhh, look who's awake."

Mira: "Y-Y/N? Where..."

Y/N: "You're in the infirmary. I brought you here after you got your ass kicked by Eliza."

Mira: "Got my... ass kicked... BY ELIZA!?"

Y/N: "You seem surprised."

Mira: "Im more infuriated than surprised. That ginger fuck..."

Y/N: "I dont want to sound like im taking her side, but you kind of deserved it."