Chapter 37 - GSUTR

Back on Hereford Base, Six was reading some files of a few more potential candidates for spots on the team. She had read through each file but ao far had not really been interested with them. That was until she found a file regarding the Delta Force operator, Erik Thorn. Erik "Maverick" Thorn was regarded as one of the best Intelligence Officers in the force who served in the capital city of Kubal, Afganistan. During this time, he learned how to speak Dari, or Afghan Persian and was well known in the underground club circuit, which is what landed him a spot in Delta Force. Following selection, he remained in country gathering intel, building networks of allies and safe houses, and tracking hostiles. As the situation in Kabul worsened, Thorn kept tabs on Americans, rescuing them when necessary, and helping locals escape the violence. He was investigating a missing reporter when the Unit lost contact with him. After two years of silence, he re-emerged with enough intel to dismantle a major insurgency operation. This information peaked Six's interest, and so she decided to keep his file on hold.

The next file that caught Six's interest belonged to Morowa Evans. At first glance, it was clear that Morowa "Clash" Evans was a crowd control specialist. She served under her friend and mentor Tray Pearson. However, one day, Pearson was killed when he tried to stop some looters during a riot. Evans used his death as a motivator and offered her assistance to the Metropolitan Police Service, wanting to make a difference within the system. She made this decision into her career and quickly worked up the ranks, becoming a Police Constable in a relatively short amount of time. During her career, Police Constable Evans commanded the front line in the Territorial Support Group to stop the violence from spreading, and later acquired special permission to attend Gold Command meetings, devising new crowd-control strategies based on her years as riot leader. PC Evans made 274 arrests throughout her service and later made Detective Constable, earning the Queen's Police Medal for her exceptional bravery. Six was very impressed, as she knew the Queen's Police Medal was one of the highest honors London had to offer to CC officers. She closes Morowa's file and sets it next to Thorn's file. She then puts away the rest of the files that were on her desk into a filing cabinet.

Six: "Time for me to make a few calls."

Timeskip brought to you by Anubis, Blackbeard, Bandit, and Mute having a Super Soaker battle against Ela, Dokkaebi, Ash, and Valkyrie

The team had such a great time in Santa Monica. They all felt refreshed and ready to protect the world once more. Team Rainbow was now on their way back to Hereford Base. Y/N, Ela and Dokkaebi sat together with Ash, Thermite and Valkyrie sitting across from them. Valkyrie was staring out the window with a smile on her face, whereas Thermite and Ash were talking with each other. Dokkaebi was listening to her MP3 and Ela was taking a nap, using Y/N as a pillow. As Dokkaebi was listening to music, she couldn't help to sing along to some of the songs she was listening to, which Y/N truthfully found adorable. She never realizes it though since she always wears earbuds.

Dokkaebi: 🎵Baby be the class clown, ill be the beauty queen in tears; its a new art form showing people how little we care, yeah
Im so happy, even when we're smiling out of fear, let's go down to the tennis court and talk it up like yeah, yeah.🎵

Y/N: "I must say, Grace, you've got quite the singing voice."

Dokkaebi: *removes one of her earbuds* "Sorry, Y/N, didnt hear you. What did you say?"

Y/N: "I said you have a great singing voice."

Dokkaebi: "Aww, thank you, Y/N, but it's not THAT good."

Ash: "Y/N is right, Grace. You have got a real knack for singing."

Dokkaebi: "Thank you. I appreciate it."