Chapter 13 - Future love competitors, part 2

After all the time it took for each female to freshen up, they were all finally ready to hit the town of London. They were each wearing different styles for dresses of various colors, and each did well to show off each operator's curves, almost as if they were seeking to be the attention. Six did them a solid and rented them a private limo under her name for them to use to their heart's content for the night, once again proving how much she cared for her operators. Ash had asked the SAS operators on what nightclubs they had recommended. Thatcher didnt really care for nightclubs, and Sledge and Smoke didnt really enjoy them. Mute, however, had recommended the Ministry of Sound nightclub, which was one of the hottest nightclubs in London, according to him. The girls took the recommendation, and proceeded to head out. It was going to be a 3 hour drive to London, so at least they got to relax in luxury whilist they waited.

IQ: "Wow, i really love how spacious limos are."

Ash: "I know. I've actually dreamed of riding in one of these babies ever since i was a teen."

Frost: *pouring herself a glass of wine* "Talk about living the dream, huh?"

Caveira: "Hey, come on, now. Dont be stingy with the wine. Pass a glass over here."

Ying: "Ill have one too, please."

Frost poured glasses and passed them around one at a time. Seeing as they were still in a moving vehicle, she wanted to be extra careful not to waste a single drop of wine by spilling it due to bumpy roads and such. Soon enough, they each had a glass.

Dokkaebi: "Are we gonna propose a toast?"

Ash: "Sure. Here's to us, for keeping the world safe for a better tomorrow."

Frost: "And a toast for Six, for allowing us this night to ourselves to have fun."

Valkyrie: "I hear that."

All female operators: "Cheers!"

They all tap their wine glasses and take a sip of the wine, followed by a bit of laughter.

Twitch: "So, Eliza. Earlier today, i saw you, as well as Yumiko and Meghan, at the shooting range with Y/N's gun. Care to explain?"

Ash: "I just wanted to feel how futuristic weapons shot. But the weird part was that it refused to shoot."

Valkyrie: "Yeah. We each tried to shoot it, but the trigger didnt even want to budge."

Hibana: "And we didnt even know what the safety lock looked like, so we didn't toy around with it too much."

Ying: "Hmmm, that's strange."

Dokkaebi: "Ehhhh, it's something i kinda expected."

Finka: "What about his other equipment?"

Valkyrie: "His frag grenades look futuristic, but they work the same."

Frost: "What about the other equipment?"

Ash: "We don't speak of that one."

Mira: "What happened?"

Frost: "I saw them fooling around with it an-"

Dokkaebi: "It's nothing. Nothing happened. It was just a dud."

Ash: "It was some sort of shock device."

Twitch: "Oooo, really now? Now i'm interested."

Hibana: "It kind of looked lik Ela's Grzmot, but instead of a concussion effect, it electrocutes and stuns people."

Twitch: "So it's a shock mine? I like it."

Ash: "Believe me, Emma, you wouldn't like being on the recieving end of it."