Chapter 35 - The Bosak sisters' backstory

A/N: Hey, readers, its good to be back. Some parts of this chapter takes some inspiration from StrmDominatr's story, "The Wasp and Two Flowers - Zofia Bosak X Male Reader X Ela Boask." I wont spoil his story, but i can say that basically it's about his take on Zofia's husband and how it leads up to that moment from a very young age. I personally am loving his story, and if you havent had a chance to read it yet, i highly recommend checking it out. Without further ado, enjoy the chapter. :D
_____________________________________________

As the day was coming to a close, the team had planned a movie night to close the day, to which everyone agreed. They hadnt worked out the specifics on which room they were gonna use, but they already had some ideas on some potential movies which included Deadpool, Avengers Infinity War, Truth or Dare, and John Wick. Eventually, Ash and the rest of the FBI team offered their room as the meetup location, and everyone else accepted. As they all started to get the snacks and drinks ready, Y/N went back to his room to check up on Zofia. Ever since what happened on the beach earlier, she has been nervous and jittery, and if what Y/N heard Zofia say was true, then who could really blame her? Y/N entered the room, and sure enough, Zofia was just lying in bed, simply staring at the ceiling as if she was lost in her thoughts. Y/N calmly approached her to see if she was alright, shortly after, Ela came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. She was dressed in her usual skin tight leggings and wearing a light green tank top, drying her hair with a towel. She, too, was worried for her sister.

Y/N: "Has she been like this all day?"

Ela: "Yes. It is starting to worry me.."

Y/N gives her a light tap on Zofia's shoulder, and sure enough, she turns her head to look at him.

Y/N: "Zofia, are you ok?"

Zofia: "Im fine, Y/N. Im just... thinking..."

Y/N: "About earlier today?"

Zofia: "... yes."

Her face started to turn from emotionless to growing frustration. Y/N could instantly tell it was because of those three guys.

Zofia: "Czemu? Dlaczego ci skurwiele muszą tu być?" (Translation: "Why? Why did those fuckers have to be here?")

Ela: It's ok, siostra. Try not to think about it."

Zofia eventually sat up, as her sister and Y/N sat down next to her to try and calm her down.

Zofia: "Y/N, you deserve to know the story behind my history with Kazimierz."

Y/N: "I already told you, Zofia, if you dont feel comfortable, you dont have to tell me."

Zofia: "It's ok, you done so much for me and Ela. I dont mind."

Y/N: "Take your time, then."

Zofia: *takes a deep breath* "This all started when we were much younger. I believe i was in my early high school days. Ever since the year started, i was immediately targeted by Kazimierz, to this day, i still dont know why."

Y/N: "What about the other two?"

Zofia: "Casmir and Patryk... they were merely his lap dogs. Kazimierz offered them help with thier homework in exchange for helping him make my high school years a living nightmare. They did everything they could think of to make my life hell. They even spread rumors about me engaging in compensated dating, alienating me from the rest of my class."

Y/N: "Compensated dating?"

Ela: "A japanese phenomenon where a high school girl dates a middle-aged man in exchange for money or gifts."