Chapter 29 - A mysterious encounter

The next morning came, and The only thing Ela and Dokkaebi could really think about at the moment was how wonderfully they slept last night, knowing they were with Y/N again. They had gotten a little jumpscare when they forgot that Reaper was in thier room, but it didnt really matter too much. The four of them headed to the mess hall to get some breakfast, and they first people they see is Caveira's group, including Caveira herself. Ash had talked her into facing Y/N for the first time since that day. She seemed nervous, but she wanted to get it out of the way. They all sat at one table once they all got their food.

Ash: "So, as it stands, we owe you four a big apology.

Valkyrie: "We honest to god never intended this feud to go as far as it did."

Caveira: "Im the one that's the most sorry. I caused this feud in the first place. Elżbieta, i can understand if you never forgive me, but i just want you to know how sorry i am. I want for us to be friends again."

Ela was hesitant at first, but she was willing to forgive and forget."

Ela: "Ok, i forgive you."

Y/N: "Likewise, i want to apologize to you, Taina. I realized how far i pushed it, but i dont really have the best temper."

Caveira: "It's... ok, Y/N. In the end, you had every right to do what you did. I wont hold it against you."

Ash: "We just wish to start over and pretend this never happened. Is that ok with you guys?"

The four look at each other and nod

Dokkaebi: "Fine with us."

Y/N: "Agreed."

Reaper: "Affirmative."

As they were about to share a group hug, the intercom came on.

Six: "Operators Anubis, Ash, Dokkaebi, Reaper, and Thatcher, please report to the briefing room."

Ash: "A mission this early in the morning?"

Y/N: "Well, duty calls."

Reaper: "This should be interesting."

Ela: "Good luck, you guys."

The named operators head over to the briefing room, where six already had files in her hand, potentially the mission info.

Six: "Thank you all for coming. We have recieved an anonymous tip off of a few chemical bombs located in a biker clubhouse in Hannover, Germany. Where the bombs are specifically is unknown. I want you five to clear out the area of any hostiles, and defuse the chemical bombs if there are any. The Defuser is already in the helicopter. Get your gear and move out. Good luck."

Operators: "Yes, Ma'am."

The named operators rush out to grab their gear and rush over to the waiting helicopter. On on board, the chopper takes off to its destination.

Thatcher: "Right, let's hope this is a team and not a daycare."

Ash: "Just try to keep up, old timer. Dokkaebi, the defuser is all yours. I dont trust Thatcher with it after Last time."

Dokkaebi: "Got it."

Thatcher: "You would bring that up, wouldn't you?"

Y/N: "What happened last time?"

Ash: "Let's just say, Thatcher still has a hard time adjusting to new technology."

Thatcher: "Im just saying, and no offense to Anubis and Reaper, but As much as new technology helps, it can also be a crutch if you dont play your cards right."