Chatper 14 - A reunion to remember

Ela and Y/N spent the next few days before the day of the reunion to explore the rest of what Wrocław had to offer. Ela took Y/N to her favorite zoo, where there were so many different species of animals, she took him to Szczytnicki Park to show him the beautiful japanese garden, which took his breath away. Each place she took him was like a new experience to him, and it was a nother fay that they would both cherish together. It wasnt long before day of the family reunion. The Bosak Family had planned to have their reunion at their family villa that was own by Zofia and Ela's father when he was the commanding officer of GROM. The villa was located on the outskirts of Wrocław, surrounded by a prarie.

 The villa was located on the outskirts of Wrocław, surrounded by a prarie

Ela and Y/N were the first to get there, at her mother's request. She wanted to show him around the place. Saying that Y/N was really impressed with the place and loved every detail of it would've been an underexaggeration on his part, as even though this is common household in the future, he's simply amazed that Ela's family owns all of this.

Ela: "So, what do you think? It's a pretty nice place, huh?"

Y/N: "I couldnt even begin to describe it. Pretty nice doesnt seem like enough of a compliment."

Ela: "Yeah, it's really nice. This is where we're having the family reunion."

Y/N: "You know, i still feel honored that you'd invite me."

Ela: "Of course. You saved my life, after all. It's the least i could've done. Im probably just gonna spend most of my time poolside after i introduce you to the family."

Y/N: "You swim?"

Ela: "Of course. You?"

Y/N: "Yeah, i do. It's even more fun with the thrusters attached to the back of my combat suit."

Ela: "I can imagine."

Y/N: "So what time is this reunion starting?"

Ela: "Well, Zofia is on her way. She's usually the first one to arrive, but this is a different case. But usually it's shortly after Zofia arrives that family members begin to pile in."

Y/N: "Ahhh, alright."

They both hear the front door open, and see Zofia walk in, along with her husband, Jakub and her daughter, Melissa. They were seen carrying some boxes to the kitchen.

Y/N: "Ahhh, speaking of Zofia, here she is."

Zofia: *jokingly*  "I hear you've been talking smack about me."

Y/N: *goes along with it* "Hmmm, i dont know. Maybe i have, maybe i havent."

They both laugh, and Y/N helps with the rest of the boxes, with were filled mainly with kitchen utensils and silverware. Shortly after, Mrs. Bosak arrives and begins to cook large amounts of food. Ela and Jakub decide to help her with the cooking. Grandpa Bosak arrives shortly after. Upon seeing Y/N, he gives him a grin and a pat on the shoulder.