Chapter 15 - Jealousy kicks in...

It was the night both Y/N and Ela were gonna remember for the rest of their lives. About a day after, Ela, Zofia and Y/N got their stuff ready to head back to Hereford. Y/N was accepted as part the Bosak family, and it seemed that Ela was the happiest about this fact. As they waved their goodbyes to all of the relatives, They loaded the luggage in the cargo hold of the jet, and proceeded to board. After a few minutes, the Copernicus International Control Tower gave them the green flag to take off. It was going to be another two and a half hour flight before they got back to Hereford Base, so Ela decided to take another nap, using Y/N's shoulder as a pillow. All the while, Zofia sat across from them, smiling at her sister and her new boyfriend, oblivious to the fact that they had sex a night ago. Or perhaps she knew and decided not to speak about it at this current moment. Either way, she could not have been happier.

Zofia: "I've informed Six that we are heading back to base as we speak."

Y/N: "Good to know. Man, it's been a fun and exciting week."

Zofia: "Yes, i bet it has, what with Ela showing you around almost all of Wrocław."

Y/N: "It was all such a wonderful sight to behold. I'm actually glad i was invited to come."

Zofia: "Yes, as am i. You seem to get along with my sister very well."

Y/N: "Yeah, you could say that."

Zofia: "You know, back at the villa, mama and i witnessed you two making out in the pool."

Y/N: "Yeah, im not gonna deny, she's a really great kisser."

Zofia: "I'll bet. Tell me, *smirk* did it escalate further?"

Y/N: "Whoa, what's with this all of a sudden?"

Zofia: "I was just kidding. Don't worry. But still, i really am delighted that our family has accepted you as one of us."

Y/N: "I was actually surprised, and i actually still am."

Zofia: "I can understand that. But now the week is done, so you can finally relax."

Y/N: "Yeah. I might actually hit up the shooting range when we get back."

Zofia: "I would actually like to see your aim. Perhaps you would turn out to be better than Timur."

Y/N: "I wouldn't say that, but sure, if you want to, you can watch."

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N and Ela sleeping together while Zofia takes a picture of the moment

The jet was starting its decent into the Hereford Base private airstrip. As soon as the jet hit the ground, Ela awoke from her nap. She was drooling a bit, but she quickly cleaned herself off.

Ela: "huh, what? Are we here yet?"

Y/N: "Just arrived."

The plane comes to a stop moments later. They look outside the window to see the base again, and they saw a few operators, and Six, waiting for them. News got by fast. The three got off the jet and grabbed their luggage. The jet then headed off back to the hangsr as the three walked back to the base ground to meet with Six. Y/N and Ela noticed that Ash, Dokkaebi, Valkyrie and Caveira were among the operators that were waiting along with Six.

Six: "Welcome back to base, you three."

Y/N: "Good to be back, Six."

Out of instinct, Ash, Valkyrie, and Caveira gave crowded around Y/N and gave him a group hug, which Ela was not happy about on the inside. Dokkaebi was the only one of the four able to keep her composure.

Y/N: "Oh, Eliza, Meghan, Taina, hey."

Ash: "Hey, Y/N, we really missed you."

Y/N: "I was only gone for a week."