Chapter 19 - Introducing the G.I.S.

A/N: Im back, back my friends. Now that my dilemma has been sorted and my mind is refreshed, i can get back to writing more chapters. This chapter is dedicated to Operation Para Bellum that came out a few days ago. This chapter isnt going to be as long as my previous ones, but i wanted to give you guys something. Without further ado, i hope you enjoy.
_______________________________________

The fact that he had to explain the whole 'lovestruck trio' situation to Ela and Dokkaebi, it was not going to be an easy feat, and so he had to choose his words carefully.

Dokkaebi: "So what were you going to talk about?

Ela: "Something regarding Eliza, Meghan, and Taina."

Y/N: "Yeah, i cant recall where i left off though."

Ela: "You were about to explain what Taina was doing."

Y/N: "Oh, right. Taina. She basically trying to seduce me in any way she can. And with each encounter, she got more and more seductive. She actually offered to take me to her dorm and strip for me."

Ela: "What the fuck?" {"I want to murder her..."}

Dokkaebi: "What about Eliza?"

Y/N: "Eliza is turning more and more masochist with every time i see her. She constantly offers her body as some sort of punching bag. She thinks that i've been getting stressed over numerous different reasons, not counting herself."

Ela: "Oh, i could stand to use her as a punching bag right about now."

Ela seemed to be getting irritated, but she still tries to keep her cool."

Y/N: "And Meghan, at least she isnt resorting to that, but her constantly asking to do this and that over and over, and not leaving me alone... They're the ones stressing me out, and they're too lovestruck to see it."

Ela and Dokkaebi look at each other for a moment before looking back at Y/N.

Dokkaebi: "Yeah, that's one hell of a dilemma. Knowing those three, they're not gonna give up."

Y/N: "I dont even know what to do at this point."

Ela: "Im at a loss for words right now."

Dokkaebi: "Same. Hmmmm... maybe you should be upfront with them?

Y/N: "I tried, but it's like talking to a brick wall."

Dokkaebi: "Expected. Then maybe-"

Six: *over the intercom* "Attention all operators. You are to report to the meeting hall immediately."

Y/N: "Hmmmm? I take it there's more members of Team Rainbow?"

Ela: "I did overhear Six and Mike talking about Italian CTU operators. It must be them."

Dokkaebi: "Well, lets head over there."

The three, along with every other operator head over to the meeting hall. Once everyone was inside, they all sat at different tables according to their CTUs. Since Y/N was technically in his own unit, he merely leaned on one of the walls. Every so often, Ash, Valkyrie and Caveira would glance over to him for a quick second. Y/N quickly took notice and shook his head, trying to ignore them. Six comes in, along with two other people.

Six: "Hello everyone. As you can probably guess, we have two new operators joining Team Rainbow, representing the Italian G.I.S. CTU. Would you two like to introduce yourselves?"

The bearded man steps up first.

???: "Saluti, a tutti (italian for "Greetings Everyone"), My name is Adriano Martello, and my callsign is Maestro."

The woman then stepped up, standing next to him

???: "Piacere di conoscervi. (Italian for "Nice to meet you all.") My name is Aria de Luca, but you may address me as Alibi. I look forward to working with all of you."

With introductions out of the way, Six asked if there were any questions for them before the meeting was ajourned, and like with Y/N, the other operators would either meet them personally on their own time, or wait to greet themselves then proceed...

With introductions out of the way, Six asked if there were any questions for them before the meeting was ajourned, and like with Y/N, the other operators would either meet them personally on their own time, or wait to greet themselves then proceed to ask questions about them. The meeting was ajourned, and Y/N was the first one to introduce himself.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you, Adriano, Aria. My name is Y/N, and my callsign is Anubis."

Maestro: "Likewise, friend. Based on your callsign, it's a safe bet to say you are Egyptian?"

Y/N: "You are correct. I was born in Cairo."

Alibi: "I've been to Cairo before. It really is quite a nice city."

Y/N: "It's an alright place."

Ela and Dokkaebi stand behind Y/N, waiting to introduce themselves.

Ela: "Welcome to Team Rainbow, you two. My name is Elżbieta, but you can call me Ela."

Dokkaebi: "Im Grace, a.k.a Dokkaebi. Nice to meet you."

Alibi: "Nice to meet the both of you."

They spent the next few moments chatting amongst each other. Maestro and Alibi wonder about Y/N's past, and are shocked when he tells them that he's actually from the future. They soent the next few moments joking with him, asking questions as if he was a fortune teller. Affer a few shared laughs, they wave goodbye to each other.

Y/N: "It was good meeting you. I hope we get to work together on a mossion."

Maestro: "Likewise, my friend."

Alibi: "Nice knowing the three of you. See you around."
With that, the two newest additions to the team leave the meeting hall, along with most of the other operators. Y/N, Dokkaebi and Ela make their way back to Ela's dorm, but are stopped when Caveira steps in front of Y/N.

Caveira: "Come on, Y/N. You know my offer is still on the table. Just come with me to my dorm and-"

Ela: "For fucks sake, Taina. Can you not tell that he is not interested in you?"

Caveira: "Interrupt me again, i swear i will smack you."

Y/N: "You smack Elżbieta, see what i'll do to you. Now leave us the fuck alone."

Caveira: "Grrrr... fine." *she walks away, irritated.* {"Green-haired bitch... If i want to have Y/N all to myself, then i'll have to 'remove' her from being a pestering problem. I wonder if she's ever been tortured..."}

Caveira lets out a devilish smirk as she's walking away, as she begins to plot out a plan to 'remove' Ela from this problem, once and for all.