Chapter 4 - Protect the HVI

After much thinking, Y/N decided to check out the workshop first. He was told by Ash that that is where most operators go should they want to improve their unique gadgets or modify their weapons. He assumed someone like Dokkaebi wold visit there often and if she was there, she could introduce some of the workshop commoners there. However, just as he was about to start heading over there, the intercom came on and Six's voice was heard through the base.

Six: "Operators Anubis, Ela, Frost, Mira, and Valkyrie, please report to the briefing room."

Well, so much for meeting the others. It'll have to wait after whatever this meeting is. Y/N assumes he was going to be assigned a mission so he walks over to the briefing room. He gets there shortly after to see that the four other operators were just arriving as well, and... realizes he's the only male in the group of 5. He tossed that thought aside though when Six enters the briefing room.

Six: "Good afternoon to the five of you. I have just recieved word that a certain HVI has intel on one of the White Mask strongholds. He has currently gone into hiding from the White Masks in the Perla Blanca resort on the shoreline of Ibiza, Spain. However, leaked intel has given away his location and the White Masks are on their way to him now to eliminate him. We cannot allow this to happen, so I'm sending the five of you to find this HVI and bring him back here at all costs."

Operators: "Yes, Ma'am."

Six: "The chopper will depart in ten minutes. Grabs your weapons and move out."

The five operators rush over to the locker rooms to grab their essentials for this mission. Seeing as this is going to be a search and rescue mission, Y/N decides to take his Razorback this time. He holsters his MR6 and grabs his Razorback, loading in a fresh 40 round mag. He then observes the loadouts of his fellow teammates. Ela arms herself with her trusty Skorpion Evo and RG15. Frost grabs her 9mm C1 SMG as well as her Mk1 9mm pistol. Mira grabs her signature Vector .45 ACP and goes with the ITA12S shotgun as her sidearm, and Valkyrie decides to go with her MPX and D-50 Desert Eagle. The five of them them rush over to the helipad and board the chopper as it takes off.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N looking out a window while the four girls take quick glances at him

Nearing their mission site, Anubis once again begins to reminisce about being back with the Egyptian Army, however, it was cut mush shorter than expected when Frost snaps him out of it.

Frost: "Y/N, you still with us?"

Y/N: "Huh? Oh, yeah, i'm here."

Valkyrie: "Come on, Y/N, you gotta keep your head in the game. I dont want to have to see you turn into swiss cheese on your first mission.

Y/N: "You dont have to worry about that. Ill be fine."

Valkyrie: "If you say so. The name is Meghan, by the way.

Y/N: "Good to know."

Mira: "I dont know why Six assigned him to come with us. He's just gonna get in the way."

Frost: "Come on, Elena, give him a chance. He may prove to be an invaluable asset."

Mira: "Fine, but im not going to be responsible if he gets himself killed."

Y/N: "Uhhhh... ok... thanks for those encouraging words. *rolls his eyes*

Pilot: "We're arriving at the LZ. Get ready."

They arrive at the resort. The heli hovers above the ground low enough for the operators to jump down to the ground. As soon as the five jump off, the helicopter takes off. They get inside and begin to look for the HVI. During thier search, Valkyrie started setting up some of her Black Eye cams in certain blind spots that the security cams couldnt see. It wasnt long before they ended up finding him in the Billiards room on the second floor. However, they also heard helicopters in the distance.
Ela looks out the window to confirm that they are enemy transport choppers.