Chapter 16 - ...followed by greed...

Caveira was ready to charge at Y/N, knife in hand at the ready. She was determined to get some answers out of him. While this all was happening, they were unaware that Six, Ela, and Zofia were watching this unfold from a good distance away on an elevated position overlooking the shooting range.

Caveira: "Last chance, Y/N. Talk, or else ill have to force you to talk. Are you and Ela intimate with each other?"

Y/N: "You know it's none of your business. Im not going to say shit about it."

Caveira: "Suit yourself."

*she charges at Y/N, ready to stab him, however, he effortlessly dodges her initial attack and shoves her away, causing her to stagger forward abit. She was quick to regain her footing and proceeded to attack Y/N with some swift slashes from her knife. She was fast, but Y/N was faster as he continued to sidestep her attacks, and eventually parried one of her attacks. He grabbed her arm which was holding her knife, and twisted it enoguh to force a disarm. Her knife drops to the ground and once again, he shoves her away. She was even quicker to recover, and pulled out a spare knife.

Caveira: "Girls, help me out."

Y/N: "Awww, how cute. You have to call for backup." *he taunted*

Ash and Valkyrie were quick to oblige run in, but Dokkaebi knew she'd be in over her head if she tried to fight someone like Y/N, so she stayed back.

Ash: "Sorry, Y/N, but this is for your own good."

Ash proceeds to throw a punch at him, but he quickly grabbed her fist, got a hold of her arm and flipped her over his back onto the ground. Ash was momentarily stunned from the impact as Valkyrie manages to sucker punch Y/N straight on the cheek. It seemed like it had no effect, however, and when Valkyrie tried to go for a grapple attack, Y/N was quick to notice and perfomed a reversal move, escaping the grapple effortlessly and tripping Valkyrie in the process. Caveira used this opportunity to latch onto Y/N's back and proceeds to stab his side. Y/N grunts in pain, as he quickly shook her off, the knife still stuck in his side. Caveira tried to recover, but Y/N's adrenaline kicked in and he got a good hold of her neck and put her in a choke hold. Caveira was slowly gasping for air and struggling to escape the hold. However, the action stopped to a halt, when Ash pulled her Five-Seven out of her holster and aimed at Y/N.

Ash: "Let her go, Y/N. I dont want to have to shoot you."

Y/N: "Why should I?"

Valkyrie: *Aims her desert eagle at him* "Just do it. If i have to, i'll put you down. Let Taina go."

Y/N grudgingly releases his grip and shoves her away. After he does, he removes the knife from his side, as the wound begins to bleed. Ash and Valkyrie still have their pistols aimed at him

Y/N: "I did what you asked. Put your weapons down."

Ash: "It cant come to that, Y/N."

Valkyrie: "Why cant you just answer a simple question."

Y/N: "This is fucking rediculous. Im going back inside."

Out of instinct, Ash shoots at ground near Y/N's feet, causing him to draw his MR6 and aim at Ash, shifting his sights between her and Valkyrie. Caveira unholsters her 'Lusion,' which is a modified PRB92 with a custom suppressor and aims at Y/N.

Y/N: "You three have been acting crazy ever since i got back. Mind telling me why?"

Caveira: "You're in no position to ask questions. I should shoot you in the face right now for talking back to me."

Y/N: "Do it then."

Dokkaebi: "That's enough."

Dokkaebi draws her SMG-12 and aims at Caveira, which forces Valkyrie to aim at her.