Chapter 18 - ...then followed persistence.

Shortly after the three girls left, Y/N, Dokkaebi and Ela finished their lunch. They waved goodbye to Mute and Blackbeard, and headed out of the mess hall.

Ela: "Well, im gonna go get some sleep. Im tired."

Y/N: "But you were asleep for the whole trip back."

Ela: "I know. I just want more sleep."

Y/N: "Pfft, lazy."

Ela: "Hey, let me have my rest."

Y/N: "Fine. What are you gonna do, Grace?"

Dokkaebi: "Hmmmm, i dont know. I was planning to play some videogames, maybe livestream for a little bit. Im trying to get better at a game called Gears 5, but the movement mechanics are not something im used to.

Y/N: "Gears 5?"

Dokkaebi: "Gears of war. Its actually the 6th installment, believe it or not. To sum it up, its basically Humanity in a war with subterranean creatures for control of the planet. I've played all of them. The first 3 games were masterpieces."

Y/N: "Really now?"

Dokkaebi: "Yeah. The next game that followed, Judgment, was a mixed bag. The campaign was pretty great, but the multiplayer was... ehhhh... questionable. There was really only one gamemode i liked called Overrun. That was really the only memorable thing about Judgment to me."

Y/N: "I see."

Dokkaebi: Which brings me to 4 and 5, which also got mixed reviews. Some people like it, some people hate it, but i personally enjoy them, especially 5. Overall, its super fun, and super gorey, and dont even get me started on the executions for each and every single weapon. Its glorious."

Y/N: "Haha, wow, Grace. Never took you for that kind of person, but it sounds interesing nonetheless."

Dokkaebi: "It is. If you want, i could feature you in the stream as a special guest."

Y/N: "Tempting, but maybe next time."

Dokkaebi: "Alright. Ttyl, you two."

Dokkaebi gives them a peace sign and proceeds to her dorm.

Ela: "Jeez... well, so much for that nap..."

Y/N: "Hmmm?"

Ela: "Grace and I are roommates."

Y/N: "Good to know."

Ela: "What are you gonna do, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Ill find simething to do. You just go on ahead."

Ela: "Alright. *she gives Y/N a quick kiss* Ill see you around."

Ela and Y/N head their own ways. Y/N didnt really know what he wanted to do, so he decided to walk around until something popped out. As he was, he saw Sledge walking around with another person, someone he thinks he hasnt met before.

Sledge: "Oi, hey, Y/N."

Y/N: "Hey, Seamus. What's up?"

???: "Ahhh, so you're Anubis? I've seen you at the briefing room, but i havent introduced myself. My name is Mike. On the field, it's Thatcher.

 On the field, it's Thatcher