Chapter 34 - Zofia's childhood bullies

As the helo prepares to land on the helipad back at Hereford Base, Spectre, Reaper and Y/N see that Six, as well as all the other operators were waiting for them. Once they land, all the operators clap and cheer for them, celebrating their successful mission. The three dismount the helicopter, as Six walks up to them.

Six: "Very impressive work, you three. You have far exceeded Rainbow's expectations. Thanks to your flawless executions, the White Masks have been severely crippled and they haven't even the slightest clue at what has just occured."

Y/N: "All in a day's work, Ma'am."

Spectre: "It was a piece of cake. I didnt even break a sweat."

Reaper: "Situation acceptable."

Six: "More than acceptable, Reaper. I am certain the White masks will need to take a lot of time to recover from this devastating blow of yours. On behalf of Rainbow, i thank you for your service."

Ash: "Man, if that's what future soldiers are capable of, i might have to sign up for any available programs."

Blackbeard: "Damn right. The future is kick-fucking-ass."

Ela: "It was like we were watching an action movie. Every moment was epic."

Six: "You've done so much for us within the past months, and i feel i should repay the favor."

Y/N: "That's much appreciated, Ma'am, but there's no need for it."

Six: "Nonsense, besides, i feel that all of you should be rewarded for your hard work."

Ash: "Really, Ma'am? You mean it?"

Six: "Of course, Ash."

Ash: "What did you have in mind?"

Six: "I believe i have just the idea."

*timeskip, 2 days later*

Today marked the first day of Team Rainbow's vacation, and what better place to vacation than in Santa Monica, California? Six had rewarded Team Rainbow with an all-expenses-paid vacation at the beautiful and luxurious Hotel Casa del Mar, located just a couple of blocks from the Santa Monica Pier and was one of the two hotels that was closest to the beach. Rooming wasnt much of an issue as all operators agreed to take a room with their appropriate faction. Lion and Finka decided to room with their friends in the GIGN and Spetsnaz respectively, as well, Y/N roomed with GROM, at Ela's request, and Reaper with the 707th SMB by Dokkaebi blackmailing Vigil, totaling 14 rooms in all. Whatever happened with Spectre is anyone's guess, but the other operators already knew they were a lone wolf and preferred it as such.

Most of the guys decided to sleep in, whereas the girls thought to go to the beach. Ela invited Y/N and Reaper to go with them, to which they gladly accepted. They were thankful they did swimwear shopping prior to arriving at the hotel yesterday, so now they could just get ready and head straight to the beach. Y/N and Reaper, along with Ash, IQ, Hibana, Dokkaebi, Ela, Zofia, and Blackbeard make their way over to the beach, picking up a medium-sized cooler along with snacks and a drink. They manage to secure a spot near the water and set up their spot with beach chairs as well as a few beach umbrellas. All of the females had gorgeous and well built bodies that almost every man that walked by couldnt help but stare at them. The girls ignored them however. As such, Reaper was also getting alot of attention, though unlike with the girls, it was mixed reactions. Some thought he looked cool, while others thought he looked scary looking. Either which way, Reaper didnt really pay any mind to it.

Blackbeard: "Man, look at that water."

Ash: "I know, it looks so gorgeous. I've always wanted to come here."