Chapter 25 - burying the hatchet, once and for all

As the weeks pass, so did the intensity of the argument at hand. Most of the other operators decided to put the situation aside and try to tolerate the behavior between the groups of Ash, Frost, Valkyrie and Hibana, and Y/N, Ela, Dokkaebi and Reaper. It's gotten to the situation to where is was a major hinderance to team rainbow and Six has to step in. Initially, she had a plan to pair them up on missions in order to have them communicate with each other, but this plan turned out to almost always backfire, as they would not only not communicate with each other, but their actions often jepordized the mission, with the results of these missions either being bearly successful, or an outright failure. This problem, small at first, has grown into a serious problem that's not only affecting the team negatively, but is also starting to damage the team's reputation. Many of the other operators have tried to put a stop to this bitter rivalry, but each attempt was in vein as it seemed like it had the opposite effect and made it worse. Six now has the two groups of 4 standing in her office. Ela was thankful to have her legs back and be able to walk again. She still resents Caveira, however. Six was looking through a file of one of their most recent failed missions, and was severely dissapointed. This included a picture of a supposed VIP that was killed by the White Masks.

Six: "I dont even know where to begin. Never in the history of this team has there ever been a failed mission, let alone this many in a single month. It seems my plan has backfired."

Ash: "Plan? You paired us up on puropse, Ma'am?"

Six: "Yes, i had thought that it would make you communicate with each other and that the efficiency, should it have worked, would eventually and silently bury the hatchet. But... i guess i was wrong. I made this worse."

Y/N: "It wasnt your fault, Ma'am, you merely did what you thought was the right chioce. It was our fault."

Ash: "Speak for yourself. Maybe listen to my orders and this wouldn't have happened."

Dokkaebi: "Are you seriously still trying to throw the blame on us? Unprofessional, shaking my head."

Y/N: "Eliza, your mission plans were no better than mine."

Ash: "Excuse me, but i have the superior tactcial mind."

Ela: "I beg to differ. I'd say that position has been taken by Reaper."

Valkyrie: "Yeah, ok, whatever. That thing hasnt been any use in the slightest."

Reaper: "I have been calculating every single mission outcome with every plan. You have refused to listen to me time and time again."

Frost: "It's because we dont need help from a walking toaster."

As they continued to argue, Y/N could tell that Six was fed up with them.

Y/N: "Alright, alright, everyone, that's enough."

The room goes quiet.

Y/N: "Ma'am... i know this is getting on your nerves. Believe me, im just as fed up as you are about this situation."

Dokkaebi: "We try our best not to escalate the problem, but they just persist. They wo-"

Y/N: "Grace, please, just dont say any more about the subject. This whole thing is my fault. I should've never intervened in your mission in the first place."

Dokkaebi: "Dont say that, Y/N. We probably wouldn't have made it out of that mission if it wasnt for you..."

Y/N: "I understand, Grace, but i'm the one tearing this team apart."

Ash: "Now he gets it."

Valkyrie: "About time."

Six: "Both of you, zip it."