Chapter 36 - Showdown on the Pier

The following morning came. Y/N slowly began to wake up, smiling at the sight of his lover right beside him, still sleeping soundly. At first, he thought of how cute his lover looked, but then realized, didnt they have separate beds? And now that he thought about it, his body temperature was slightly chill because of the blankets. It was there that he realized that both he and Ela were completely naked and in bed with each other. He tried to remember how this happened, but everything during movie night was such a blur. It turns out that the russian operators, mainly Fuze and Tachanka, spiked the drinks with some vodka prior to everyone else's arrival. This, in turn was a critical detail seeing as how much not only he drank, but also Ela and a few others. As far as Y/N knows, he and Ela could've gone another round in bed, and he wouldnt be able to remember. All that thought was pushed to the side when he heard some feint chuckling. He looked around and saw a smirking Zofia coming out of the bathroom, wearing a one-piece bikini with a towel slung over her left shoulder. There were so many thoughts and emotions going through him thatvhe didnt even know how to feel.

Y/N: ".... uhh... Zofia..."

Zofia: *tries to contain her laughter* "Good morning, Y/N. I can see you and my sister had a fun time last night."

Ela: *slowly waking up, still a bit tipsy* Mmmmm... Y/N, honey... Why are you up so- Wait... Y/N?"

She sits up, as the blanket uncovers her bare chest. She then realizes Zofia was staring at them. She blushes intensly and covers her breasts again.

Ela: "W-wait, whats going on?"

Y/N: "I... cant even remember what happened... last night...

Zofia: *chuckles a bit* "You two ended up getting tipsy last night that i had to escort both of you back here. I just didnt realize you would be so tipsy that you couldnt keep it in your pants. I had to sleep next door to give you two privacy."

They were both flustered with embarrassment, that they couldnt believe it.

Ela: "Wait... we... did it again?"

Zofia: *her smirk grows* "Again? So my sister lost her virginity earlier?

Ela: "Zamknij się, Zofia. Dlaczego nawet tam stoisz? Co chcesz?" (Shut up, Zofia. Why are you even standing there? What do you want?)

Zofia: *chuckles some more* "Well, i was hoping if Y/N wasnt too busy, he could teach me how to swim."

Y/N: Oh, um... sure. Ill start getting ready."

Zofia: "Ill be waiting."

Zofia heads out of the room, leaving Y/N and Ela alone. With Zofia gone, Ela drops the bedsheet, exposing her chest again.

Ela: "Jeez... she can be a real pain."

Y/N: "She is your sister. Well, im gonna go change."

Ela: "Have fun, babe."

Y/N got up and went to the bathroom to change into his swim trunks. He met Zofia by the pool and they both proceeded to get in the pool. Y/N showed her the proper movements and stroke formations and was amazed at how quickly she was able to pick it up. In no time, she was able to swim alnost like olympic swimmer. After about two and a half hours, they exit the pool and start to dry themselves off.

Y/N: "Wow, Zofia, you were a natural."

Zofia: "Thank you, Y/N. I owe it all to you."

Y/N: *laughs* "Please, i bearly have any of the credit. That looked like it was all you."

Zofia: "Even so."

Y/N: "You know, I feel this is worthy of a celebration. How about you, me and Ela head to the pier to get some funnel cakes?"