How'd you meet? (Part 3)

Bonjour!

Pardon my French.

Here's y'all's part 3, want it or not.

The next day at school I hid behind my locker door, waiting for my dorky friend to show up.

Instead I got the other dorky friend.

"Hey GMC!"

"Hey MJ," I turned to face her. Peter was behind her. I made eyes at him, and he looked away.

MJ noticed. "What?"

"Nothing, we just-"

"Had an argument," Peter gave a tight-lipped smile and walked to his locker.

"Had an argument," I said in a mocking tone, and he glared. I didn't know he was capable of such a glare.

After MJ lost interest and walked off, I slammed my locker. "You ditched me."

"You lied!"

"So did you!"

After that he stopped, but still looked mad. "I don't know what to do, Chevy. You're an avenger, and I'm a vigilante."

"So what?"

"I just-I don't know. I don't feel comfortable with you knowing, I mean, I don't even know your favorite color!"

"It's green you idiot! And I told you that but apparently you weren't listening!"

"I'm going to not say what I want to and just go to class."

"Smart," I spat, wondering why I was fighting with him.

As the day went on, I regretted everything I'd said more and more.

"Wanda!" I yelled when I got to the tower. "Wanda!"

"Yes?" She walked in and saw me, and dropped her cup, actually catching it with her powers before sweeping me into a huge hug. "What's wrong?" She whispered, petting my hair.

"Im-I'm an idiot, Wanda. I called Peter an idiot, and I-I accused him of ignoring me," I said into her shoulder, biting back emotions.

"Oh babe," she cooed. "It's okay!"

"No, no. I didn't accuse him. I pointed out the fact."

"Oh you're so stubborn," she chuckled a little. "Hey, do you want to go talk to him?" She asked, leaning back and wiping a tear with the soft pad of her thumb.

"N-no. No I don't," I shook my head.

She smiled at me weakly. "Why don't you go annoy Tony? That always cheers you up!"

I agreed and walked downstairs.

The moment Tony saw me he knew what was going to go down.

"Please no," he whined, almost walking face first into DumE.

He shoved said robot aside.

"Ugh," I mumbled a few choice words under my breath when he passed me his flashlight.

"You're gonna annoy me, you're going to be useful during that time."

I dropped the flashlight, "I've got someone to apologize to."

"Peter?" I whispered outside his door.