Blame

Infinity war spoilers!!!!!!!!

Thanos.

It was all his fualt.

It was all his fault that I ran to Tony, hugging him desperately because we'd both just watched Peter fade away.

It was all his fault I never got the chance to tell Peter what I had to tell him.

I loved the boy.

I never got to tell him.

"It's...it's all your fault," I rasped out.

The big purple idiot stared at me. "What do you mean, little one?"

"Don't you dare call me that.....after what you...you did," I choked, falling to my knees.

Tony stood behind me, restrained.

He wouldn't be that way long. He deserved to kick Thanos's ass.

"What did I do little one?"

"H-how can you be so...calm?" I gasped out. "Y-you killed so.....many. You took.....Peter from....me."

I heard Tony's breath catch.

"I don't know who you're talking about," Thanos shook his head.

I glared up at him. I could hardly move, and my insides ached. "Y-you killed the boy.....wearing the spider..pajamas....the one....who was purely innocent...who never...hurt anyone," I took a minute to breathe. "You took...him from us....he never deserved this....he....I...."

I felt faint, and very dizzy.

Whatever he was doing with that gauntlet must have been the cause.

"We're the..avengers....if we can't save the earth...you can be damn well sure....we'll avenge it," I heard Tony let out a small sob when I said this.

Thanos stared down at me harder then before. "You talk a lot."

"I have...a lot....to say to you....you big...grape-flavored Josh Brolin."

Tony would've been proud if he wasn't in pain and restrained.

"Little one, I think you should rest."

I snarled at him. "You....killed Wanda...Maximoff....she was such an angel...and she's gone through so much.....and you killed Sargent Bucky Barnes....." My chest hurt so bad. "He was....so innocent...yet blamed for so much....and you-you took them from me.....from us...."

I fell to my back, not able to support any part of me anymore.

I heard Tasha sob.

"Peter Parker.......he was....he....was my...better half," I couldn't talk anymore. But I had to. I had to distract him. "He......was...what kept me...from taking that...one-step short cut......to the lobby."

Tasha sobbed louder.

Tony choked.

"Because I don't...I don't deserve any of their love...yet I get it anyway...but you took...all of them from...me. You took...my family away," I was at passing out point, but if I held on just a little longer then Thor could just chop his arm off already. But for some reason it wasn't happening.

Thanos turned to Tony.

"That kid? That was my kid. You don't get to kill my kid," Tony grunted in pain at the blade pressed to his back. "And get away with it."

"You don't get to kill my.....my boy...and get away with it..." I took a sharp gasp as Thanos looked down at me in pure annoyance.

"How about you join him?" He asked.