The audition (Part 3)

Part tres.

Pardon my Spanish

*Knock knock knock*

"I'm coming!" I shouted, jumping out of bed to open the door to a woman in a business suit. 

I immediately tried to tame my hair and hide my face, somewhat lazily out of exhaustion.

"Mr. Downey would like to invite you to have breakfast with him, if you'd like to, you just go right over there between those trailers," she gave me instructions as I nodded, wondering how that happened so fast.

"Sounds great, I'll...." But she'd walked off. "Okay then," and I excitedly turned around to get dressed.

I wasn't expecting the sight I got when I walked between the trailers, seeing Tom, Robert, Scarlett Johnson, and someone else sitting at a nice table set in the middle, someone cooking at a grill.

"Wow," I breathed, and the 'someone else' I now recognized as Jacob Batalon, who plays Ned, waved me over.

"Hey there, nice to see you again," Robert held out a hand, which I shook, but that wasn't the only thing that shook.

The rest of me was shaking from nerves and adrenaline, and I'm sure my face showed it.

"I bet we'll get close, not only cause we have a few scenes together, but also cause Underoos over here has grown fond of you," he pointed at Tom, who tried to look clueless.

"Oh, yeah right," I sat beside Scarlett, who beamed at me.

"Fine, don't believe me, but he hasn't shut up about you. Scarlett had to put on headphones last night cause he was was giving her a headache," Robert added, and I felt my face grow hot.

"So, we can practice this scene if you want, it's simple, and since we have Robert here already, and Chris, we can just do it like we're shooting!" Tom offered once breakfast was over, and I spun to see Captain America standing behind me, and I almost shrieked.

"Nice to meet you, and you are.." He held out a hand.

"Y/N, I play Silk," I shook his hand, sweating a little from nerves.

"Okay, so you have your script, right? Well, they wouldn't let me have mine, so can we share for now?" Tom whispered, and I laughed a little and nodded.

"So, this is Silk, Silk, this is Captain America, and Mr. Stark, and that's the Black widow." Peter said, pointing to each person while Silk nods to them.

"And who is she?" Cap asks.

"Uh, a friend," Peter shrugs, looking embarrassed.

"Is that all?" Tony prods, to which Natasha glares slightly at him.

"Well, it's been nice meeting your friends, but I gotta go," Silk shoots webbing to roof, and swings off.

"What is she, you 2.0?" Natasha asks.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," Peter shrugs.

"Is she dangerous?" Cap asks, and Peter frowns.

"No, she's like me. She fights the bad guys, webs em up," Peter responds.

"I'm not gonna kill anyone!" Silk says from rooftop.

"I though you were leaving," Natasha points out.

"I was, but y'all are talking about me behind my back. I can hear you, ya know. Oh, and Peter, don't forget tonight," Silk smiles suggestively at Peter, who blushes.