What happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas (2)

"Hey mom!" Y/M said cheerily while sitting on the hotel floor. Tom sat behind the computer so no one could see him yet.

"Honey! I heard you got married?! To Tom Holland? How did that happen? I thought you were in England?"

Her mom had tons of questions. "Okay, mom, slow down. Yes, I'm married, to Tom, and I'm now Y/N Holland, and I came back to see him, and we'd been keeping it a secret, but now we're married cause we couldn't wait," she cringed at her own excuse.

Her mom nodded. "We're redoing the wedding." And she hung up, leaving Tom and Y/N to stare at each other in horror.

"So, I suppose you'd better tell me all about yourself so I'm not all clueless at dinner tonight," Y/N said to Tom when he sat at the seat next to her on the plane.

He nodded. "Yeah. Okay, so-no, you first."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. Then she proceeded to tell him everything she could think of about herself.

"We need to make up a story," Tom decided after they'd gotten to know way too much about each other.

Y/N nodded. "Okay, how about this: when you were cast as SpiderMan, I was on set as an assistant, we fell in love, but since you were so famous we decided to keep it very, very quite?" She offered.

Tom nodded, frowning, leaning very closely to her so no one else heard, "Okay, first date?"

She bit her lip in thought, "er......what about we went to Central Park?"

Tom raised an eyebrow at her. "Central Park? Really?"

She groaned, "Well, I'm sorry I've never been to New York or Atlanta before! So you suggest something, idiot!"

He frowned at her words. "I'm your husband, you talk nicely," he teased, and she stuck her tongue out at him. "I suggest we hid in one of the studio rooms for a picnic deal and lots of kissing," he said kissing with a sensually tone, and Y/N stared at him.

"Yes, but when we tell your family that we leave out the kissing part," she offered.

He shrugged, "Okay, real first kiss?"

She licked her lips. "Uh-"

"Right now? On the plane? On our way to see them?" He offered rapidly while she laughed.

"No, no. I was going to say while you were doing stunts, we did it SpiderMan Kiss style," she smiled at him.

He seemed to contemplate that. "Sounds good to me."

She fist bumped the air. "Boom. Sweet. Okay, now the proposal will be a big deal, not to mention the fact we can't remember our own wedding."

Tom frowned deeper. "Yeah, we can try to piece it together by the photos we posted?"

Y/N pulled out her phone. "Oh boy."

"So, we were strolling along in a park somewhere when I got down on one knee and asked you, you said yes, we couldn't wait, got married right then and there and it was stupid so we'll try it again with the families present?" Tom offered ten minutes after they gathered all info they could.

Y/N frowned almost as hard as Tom did. "Okay. But you have to propose again for them, and I get to have Zendaya help me plan the wedding."

Tom laughed, no longer frowning. "Okay, she'd probably love to."

Y/N settled back in her seat, and muttered, "Y/N Holland."

Tom smiled at her. "Y/N Holland."

"Wake up, Y/N, I just thought of something."

She opened her eyes and glared at Tom. "What was it you thought of?"

He leaned on the armrest. "Where did we get married at?"

She was suddenly wide awake and alert. "I don't know!"

"What do we say?"

"This is horrible," she groaned and covered her face. "Okay, here's the deal, we don't panic, maybe they won't ask?"

Tom pinched his lips together and gave her a 'I don't think so' look.

"Okay, okay. How long do I have to be married to you?"

The lady in the row next to them turned to look at her disbelievingly.

Tom laughed into Y/N's shoulder.

He sat up after he'd caught his breath. "About a year or so?"

"A year?!" She hissed. The lady looked mortified.

Tom smiled. "Yes. And I promise, you'll enjoy all of it."

She eyed him suspiciously as the captain announced they had arrived in London.