Loki

#3: "Wait a minute, are you jealous?"

Featuring Loki

Party, party, party. If Tony stark did anything other than work in his lab non-stop, it was party.

And he threw some real doozies.

"Hey, have a drink, and relax. Your prince in golden armor will show," Tony whispered to me.

I wanted to smack him over the head with the vodka bottle Natasha tried to hand me, but I continued with self control.

"Just take a sip," Tasha murmured.

"I'm good, thanks," I slouched on the barstool.

Tasha shrugged. "'Kay, but Sam might force you one way or another."

"Who cares?"

"I do."

"Whatever," I took the tiny sip and slammed the bottle back down, grimacing at the burn sliding down my throat. "Happy?"

"Wait till you're one year older, and we'll have the best night ever."

"She's only six months away from 21," Tony pointed out uselessly.

"Yes, and you're not joining us when she is," Tasha argued.

"I sure as hell am, I'm the fun one," Tony retaliated.

"Neither of you are joining if you keep arguing," I said into my hand, resting my chin on it.

"Hey, I've got an idea," Tasha licked her lips. "Let's make Loki jealous."

I stared wide eyed at her. "How?! And why?"

"I dunno, it sounds fun," Tony ignored me.

"Tony, either you flirt with her or I will," Tasha said.

"Oh, why don't you both flirt with me while you're at it," I said sarcastically, however they looked serious about my suggestion.

"Wait till he gets a little closer," Tasha whispered.

Loki was trying to not socialize behind us, shadowing me.

"Okay, Stark," she smiled at me. "How're you doing, gorgeous?"

Loki perked up.

"I'm fine," I answered, returning the smile.

"You sure are."

"Ah ha," I laughed as realistically as possible.

"So, hot stuff, I've got a question for you," Tony grabbed my hand. I turned to him with a smirk.

"And what would that be?" I spoke low and soft, but I could still feel tension building.

"How is a girl like you still single? How has no one snatched you up?"

I smiled at his question. "They're a coward, I suppose."

"Oh, so if no one's going to step forward, might I?" Tony walked around the counter.

I nodded, but heard Loki clear his throat. I turned to look at him. "Oh hey Loki."

He stood confidently just behind us, donning a black suit that made me bite my lip to look at.

"'Hey'" he mimicked with a raised eyebrow. "I do believe that is not how you court a lady," he informed Tony.

"Oh, and you can do better?" Tony countered with a sneaky smile.

"I sure can, allow me to prove myself m'love," he extended an arm.

"I dunno, Im having quite a nice time with Tasha," I shocked both of them with that name, but Tasha wasn't shocked.

"Come on babes, let's show em how it's done," she walked by me and hooked her arm around my waist.

Loki looked furious and Tony looked smug.

"Alright," I allowed her to pull me to the dance floor.

She spun me and pulled me flush against her, whispering the funniest stuff in my ear but telling me to look aroused.

I couldn't help but laugh at her random insults towards people in front of us.

Wanda spotted us, and I watched her eyes glow red before a knowing smile flashed across her beautiful face.

Tasha gave me a hard push, making me spin quickly in Wanda's direction.

"Hey babe!" Wanda greeted, spinning me back to Tasha.

"Pretend I said something particularly nasty," she whispered.

So I did.

And I watched Loki glower, before stomping over.

Wanda suddenly looked mortified. I didn't blame her, I was pretty scared too.

"Get," he hissed, and Wanda scampered away, but Tasha planted a kiss on my neck before sauntering off with a wink.

I smiled smugly at Loki.

He was glaring after them.

"Wait a minute, are you jealous?" I teased, folding my arms across my chest.

He gripped my hips. "No. But if they ever touch you like that again, I will gladly free them of their tongues."

"Oh, I beg to differ," I put my hands on his shoulders.

He smiled down at me, an evil grin. "You do, huh? Well I like it when you beg."

His voice went lower, and I shivered.

I rocked my hips more, and watched his eyes grow dark in a way that made me squirm a little.

"You're a very pretty little thing," he whispered.

"Am I? I suppose I'm only pretty for a Midguardian, huh?" I retorted.

"You're very beautiful for Midguardians and Asguardians." He responded, his head dipping lower.

I knew he was a trickster, but hey, I'm also ill-behaved, so I could handle a few months with him. I doubt we'd make it any longer than that.

"Oh, I'm beautiful, huh?" I asked innocently.

"Very," he nodded.

"Just how beautiful?"I asked skeptically.

"Would you allow me to show you?"

"Certainly your majesty," and I had a personal meeting with the God's silver tongue.

Oh wow.