Finally Home

Tom Holland cause he's the cutest thing ever.

Don't even try to argue with me in this.

Oh! And Tessa, cause she's also adorable and you can't argue on that either!

Tessa.

Tessa was adorable.

Tessa was the sweetest puppy ever.

However, she hardly compared to her owner.

Well, they were kinda equal on the adorableness scale.

Tessa was my favorite member of the Holland family....for a while, anyway.

You see, Tom, the oldest, was always away filming and whatnot. So I usually only got to see his younger brothers and his dog.

And his goofy counterpart named Harrison.

But Tessa, she was normal. She understood me.

Well, I like to think she did.

When I spent nights crying on Tom's bed because I hadn't seen him in over three months, she'd join me.

When I'd spend all day locked up in Tom's half of the apartment on my phone ghosting his Instagram, she'd join me.

When I'd try to avoid that area of the house, she'd follow me.

When I couldn't stand it anymore and finally face timed him through tears, she'd join me.

"Hey darling-what's-what happened? Are you okay?"

"I just-I just want you to come-come home, is all."

"Oh, I'm so so sorry darling-I'll be home as soon as I can, okay?"

"Promise?"

"Promise love."

Tessa sat with me through all of it.

So I at least had a small part of him when he wasn't home. But he'd said he was coming home soon...but with him, no one knows how long that could be.

But for him, Tessa and I were willing to wait.

And that night I slept in his bed, curled up around his pillows while Tessa licked my face softly.

Tom had been cast as SpiderMan.

I had been so proud of him. But that meant he went away from me for a very long time, and yes, his family missed him too, but I felt selfish this time and just wanted him home with me.

We were best friends, but I wanted to be more then that. I just wasn't sure how he felt about that.

And I wanted to be able to go everywhere with him, no longer in the awkward third-wheel position.

I wanted plenty, but what I got wasn't nearly enough.

I was satisfied, however, to be able to spend almost 90% of the time he had off with him, and he seemed to enjoy my company.

But it's been over three months, and that's far too long.

Tessa sighed next to me.

"You miss him too?"

"I hope she does."

I froze at the voice.

The voice I'd needed to hear for months.

I sat up so fast I got dizzy, and there he stood, in the doorway, suitcase next to him, and he looked sleepy.

I gasped and leapt off the bed, jumping right into his arms and tight embrace.

"Hey darling."

"I missed you so much," I cried.

"I missed you too."

I buried my face into his shoulder and tried to contain the hormones that were raging.

Thank god he'd gotten home okay.

"You're home early," I sniffled.

He didn't release me, just tightened his grip and burying his face into my neck making me shiver. "I know, are you okay with that?"

"Are you kidding? I don't ever want you to leave again."

"Next time I do, you're coming with me."

I gasped and leaned back to look at him. "To where?"

He smiled, but I could see happy tears in his eyes. "Anywhere Marvel wants me?"

I squealed and hugged him really tightly again. My heart had leapt in my chest when I learned I didn't have to wait at home for him anymore.

My best friend was taking me with him.

"Me and Tessa missed you."

"I missed you and Tessa."

I took a very deep breath, breathing in his scent.

"You look prettier then when I left you," he whispered, prying my grip off him so he could set me down.

I sniffled, and he frowned.

"Are you crying?"

"Well-well you were gone for so long and I-I missed you."

He nodded with a smile and wiped away the tears softly.

"You look handsomer than when you left," I told the truth, he sure did. His hair was longer with more curl, and I found a strong urge to play with it rising in me.

"What did you do while I was away?" He asked.

"Mostly sulked and wished you were here," I admitted to the floor. "I really wanted you home safe."

"You know what I want?"

"What?" I looked up at him.

"I want you to kiss me for gods sake," he admitted.

I had to admit, I wanted to do that really badly too. "Okay."

I lunged up at him, pressing my lips to his roughly, and he kissed back, wrapping his arms around my back while mine went around his neck, fulfilling my wish and playing with his hair, making him groan.

I smiled at that sound.

He pulled away with a smirk. "Let's get to sleep, shall we?"

"Innocently, right?"

"Duh."

He pulled me over to his bed and held me so tightly it almost hurt, while Tessa licked his face and jumped all around in a happy frenzy.

He was home, and I think it would be more fun this time.

And this time, I wouldn't be left alone.

I slept very well that night.