Brotha wanna thank ya motha for a butt like that

Tom Holland's ass.

Now ain't that a great way to start, huh? Well, it grabbed your attention, just admit it.

Now, we all know his ass is fabulous. I mean, we're talking the guy who wears a thong under skin-tight spandex.

And I'm the lucky girl who gets to see him sometimes before that spandex goes on.

And I have all the opportunities and means to inform him of his great ass.

So of course, I did. Now, I'm not some 'hey, nice ass!' kinda person. No.

I did it more like this.........

"Has anyone seen Y/N? She kinda got away from me," Tom muttered the last part as he passed where I was sitting, then he proceeded to stand in such a way I had a perfect view of that nice ass.

So I said, "Brotha wanna thank ya motha for a butt like that," with a slight accent.

He jumped, and turned around. Then he squinted at me. "Did you just-oh, my lord."

He turned away from me while I laughed.

When he turned back I could tell he'd been laughing. "Are you going to compliment my butt that way all day?"

I thought for a moment. "Not just your ass. You've been warned, Darling."

He shook his head and handed me a script. "You're not RDJ, so stick to this!"

I rolled my eyes hard. "Fine, dad."

He squinted his eyes at me again before walking out.

And of course I watched him leave.

For the rest of the day I purposely used Salt N' Peppa lyrics to compliment him.

I know he enjoyed it, besides, he turned a lovely shade of red every time I did so.

Finally, when I was sitting with Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan, Tom popped up and said, "How much of that song do you know?"

I jumped, and Anthony glared at him.

I thought for a moment. "All of it."

Anthony looked confused, but Sebastian was looking even more so. "What song?" They asked in unison.

I smiled deviously. "Shoop."

Tom rolled his eyes. "She's been using Salt N' Peppa lyrics on me all day!"

I sniggered, that did sound hilarious.

"Preform it for us!" Lizzie suggested.

I shook my head. "Yeah, nope. You don't want me to do that."

Anthony looked at me with a 'hell yeah we do' look.

"Fine," I muttered.

I stood up, putting a hand on my hip.

I turned the song on and set my phone on a table by the group and prepared to do an impromptu Lip Sync Battle. "Ooh, how you doin' baby?" I pointed in the general direction of Mackie and Stan.

Tom stood behind them.

I shook my head with a small laugh. "No, not you." I pointed to Tom. "You. The bow-legged one. Yeah, what's your name?"

He said it quietly.

"Damn baby, that sounds sexy." I proceeded to do the song as they all laughed at my goofy movements. "Girls what's my weakness?"

Lizzie shocked me when she said, "men!"

I tried not to laugh. "Lick em, like a lolly pop should be licked."

I winked at Tom and he turned red.

"You're packed and you're stacked, specially in the back, brotha wanna thank ya motha for a butt like that." I punctuated 'butt' with a firm slap to Tom's, and he jumped as I walked around everyone, dancing and they all clapped and laughed, occasionally joining in.

Lizzie did the back vocals.

"Well lemme bring it back to the subject," I stopped, hands on my hips.

I was approaching the part of the song with the other singer, and Lizzie was currently filming me.

"Oh my goodness, girl look at him," I pointed to Mackie, who'd stood up. "He is the cutest Brotha in here, and he's coming this way ooh!"

He started singing along to that part in the song while we almost died of laughter.

I collapsed onto Tom as the song pattered out, everyone laughing and Lizzie held up her phone, "You guys are awesome. I'm posting this."

I jumped up, "No!"

Tom pulled me back down. "Come on, this will be hilarious. You're great at lip syncing, you're almost better then me!"

Anthony was eyeing us. "Are you two together or something?"

I kissed the base of Tom's neck. "No, what makes you think that?!"

Tom covered his face with his hands and grumbled inaudible things into it.

"Because you just...I dunno....kissed him, maybe?" Sebastian shrugged.

I shrugged mockingly. "Well, if I kissed you would you say we were together?"

Sebastian frowned at me. "Don't even think about it."

I laughed, harder then necessary but still.

Tom looked extremely embarrassed.

I rested my head back on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. Yes, we're together, we didn't tell you cause that would sound bad to the public to know Spidey and his villain are dating."

Tom snorted despite being uncomfortable.

Lizzie shook her head and sat up, "I had it figured out from day one."

Both Anthony and Sebastian turned to her. Anthony asked, "Are you some expert?"

Lizzie smiled. "No, not at all," she said in a cheery voice, "I saw them making out behind a prop!"

I hid my face in Tom's chest as he laughed. "Ah yes, that was quite nice," he remarked.

"Shut up," I muttered.

"You're the one singing Salt N' Peppa lyrics to me in front of people all day, don't you be mad at me!" He said, starting to tickle me.

Of course, I had all this coming.

Just cause I wanted to compliment his ass.