Birthday Boy

June 1st y'all!

"Just dance for goodness sake!"

"To what?"

"I dunno, just dance with me," Tom grabbed my hands roughly and forced me to swing around his kitchen.

"Turn music on dum-dum."

"Fine."

"Anything but Umbrella!"

He laughed evilly. Umbrella came on anyway.

"No!" I moaned in desperation. "Anything but this!"

He continued to swing me around.

"You'll have my heart, we'll never be worlds apart, maybe in magazi-ines, but you'll still be my star," he mouthed along to it. "Come on darling, it's our last day off, enjoy this time please!"

I nodded, swinging my hips harder to which he whistled, wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Oh stop, twerp."

He smiled wider, mouthing the chorus. "You know you love me!"

"Like a friend!" I retaliated over the speakers.

"More then that! You know it!"

"I'm going to bed."

"We both know that's a white lie, angel."

I shook my head, but he was right, I didn't leave.

"Come on, two more days of me being 21, so make it good!"

I sighed louder then before. "Alright fine!"

"Wake up!"

I ignored whoever it was and didn't wake up.

"Wake up, please?"

I still chose to ignore whoever that was.

Until they started bouncing on the edge of the bed.

I groaned, but didn't move, trying to convey my opinion without opening my eyes.

"Come on darling, you've gotta get up or we'll be late!"

First off, who cares? Second off, who's calling who darling? Third, will they kindly stop shaking me. Cause I don't want to wake up.

I was in the middle of a very pleasant dream in which this British twerp wasn't bugging me.

Well, you see, this British twerp happened to be absolutely adorable....at times.

Other times he drove me nuts.

Other times he made me want to pull a Repunzel on him and smack him with a frying pan and stuff him in my closet.

Other times I wanted to kiss him silly.

However, being 'just friends,' that last one was off the table.

Yet for some reason he felt able to waltz into the room and wake me up.

"You're so lazy! How late did you stay up?!"

I probably shouldn't ignore him, should I? "None....of your.....business."

My reply was drawn out and very sleepy.

There was no more sounds or movement in my room..........which was very suspicious......as much as I wanted him to leave me to sleep.

You see, with most people, the saying goes like this: