Tom Holland

#7: "Communication goes both ways."

Featuring Tom Holland

I sat at the opposite end of the couch as the handsome Brit, who I'd managed to piss off.

I never intended to. I was just a jealous person, and I cared too much. But he didn't know how much I cared, and it seemed his feelings didn't reciprocate mine.

"Tom, please stop it with the silent treatment," I begged for about the twentieth time in the past ten minutes.

How he resisted my adorable charm really phases me.

"Tom, I'm going to start doing stupid stuff to get your attention," I tried threatening him, but he only clenched his jaw tighter and continue to mercilessly ignore me.

"I'm going to call you stupid pet names!" I added another threat, snuggling up against him and purring.

"Come on sweetheart, talk to me. I wanna fix what I said, but I can't if you ignore me!" I looked up pleadingly into his big coffee eyes, but he kept watching the TV.

"Angel face, I'm serious. I never meant the things I said, I'm really sorry," I took on a serious tone now, but his attention to the TV stuck.

"Communication goes both ways, not just the one!" I poked his nose, and he growled. That was an attractive sound.

"Look, baby, I'm just too in love with you to see you with another girl!"I finally shouted, and clamped a hand over my mouth immediately afterwards.

He snapped out of his trance quicker then Usain Bolt ran.

"You what?!" He twisted his body towards me.

I jumped as well, now sick to my stomach with butterflies and fireworks.

"I-I-"

"Never mind, don't answer that," he shook his head, and pulled me onto his lap, making me gasp. "On second thought, do answer that," he changed his mind.

I stared into his handsome eyes and my heart beat faster, my jaw slacking and my brain doing the same.

"I-I love you," I choked.

"Oh that's good, otherwise this would be embarrassing," and he pressed a soft kiss to my mouth, pulling away immediately.

"Oh no, you get back here," I grabbed his collar and yanked him back in for a rough kiss, moving my mouth slowly and accidentally whimpering when his hand tangled in my hair. He murmured an 'I love you too' into my mouth.

I gasped a little when one hand slid under my shirt to draw patterns on my skin.

There's no way I'm ever regretting admitting that the way I did

Gulp