Jealous

Peter Parker for y'all cause he's so cute; featuring Wanda and Tasha!

"Peter," I whispered from across the table. This week was terrible. First, MJ thought it would be a good idea to throw a New Year Party. It didn't go how she planned, at all, ending with spiked drinks and three breakups.

And six people hooked up, so, that's nice. If they weren't each other's exes. I had just wanted to get back to the company of the Avengers, specifically Tasha and Wanda, I hadn't missed Tony too much.

So I'd stayed at Michelle's house. She can be really sweet, once she puts the darn book down.

And Peter had been ignoring me lately as well.

"Peter Parker, please pay me attention!" I whined.

He wasn't paying me any. I had been harshly whispering to the kid, but he was so absorbed in something.

That's when I realized.

The new girl.

Her name was Gwen. She was very pretty, I had to admit, with her platinum-blonde hair, curvy body, petite figure. Perfect.

Why? Why couldn't Peter just like me? I'm right here. She's a year older, just like Liz, she'll be leaving school before he even gets up the courage to speak to her.

And I wasn't going to sit around waiting for him.

So just for fun, I played "It was Always You" on Tony's speakers when Peter walked in after school.

He stared at me.

I had hazel eyes, you know? So why couldn't he just let the song click.

Anything Peter.

He shrugged a little and walked on past me.

What happened, Parker. I was your favorite, remember? I was the girl who, apparently, was a rebound. And it sucked.

I wasn't Gwen, more like her opposite. I was pretty too, I had h/c(hair color), I was tall, I wasn't petite, but I was skinny. I had curves, but I wasn't some super-model-to-be.

"Peter, who is she?" Tasha asked.

We both snapped out of our thoughts, whatever Peter's were, to look at her with baffled expressions.

"W-w-I don't understand what you-what?" Peter jumbled up his sentences as per usual.

"She's asking what girl you're daydreaming about now," I said, my voice clearly stating my hate for whatever girl that was. Gwen no doubt.

"I'm not-Y/N, I'm confused-" he just couldn't form a sentence could he?

"I know you very well now, Peter. Your little brain works typically, except for the fact you jump from one girl to another quicker than I'd like," Tasha spoke softly as usual, while all I wanted to do was yell.

"How do you two do this?!" Peter nearly screeched, voice high on nerves.

"We get into your head," I said in Wanda's accent highly sarcastically.

I was just so mad at him for ogling all these girls.

Bleh.

Peter frowned.

When we heard footsteps, I was delighted to see Wanda walk in. I vaulted over the couch to reach her.

"Wanda! Who is he girl Peter is thinking about!" I whisper yelled to her, gripping her hands together. She smiled teasingly at me and booped her nose to mine.