The Floor Isn't Lava

Sometimes we avengers acted like children. But if we didn't, we'd have no fun, right?

"The floor is lava!!" Clint shouted from in the vents.

Everyone reacted, but in their own ways.

Tasha back flipped from her perch on the floor to the couch and continued watching TV as though random shouts of 'the floor is lava' is totally normal.

Thor was asking about, totally confused, because the floor is obviously not lava.

Steve stood completely still. He had no idea why everyone was scrambling.

Bruce climbed onto the coffee table very carefully while still drinking his tea peacefully.

Tony was laughing his ass off as his suit flew past all of us and he flew to the vents to yank Clint out and drop him right on the floor. Clint started yelling in mock agony and literally climbed Steve, who stood completely still and let him, because we're all idiots and he expects this shit.

Pepper walked in, immediately knew what was going on, and walked on scattered papers and cushions, right up to Tony, told him he was gonna be late for a gala, and walked back out, completely unfazed by our childish behavior.

Bucky jumped up, grabbed Steve and shoved him onto the couch, because he may be an ex-brainwashed assassin, but everybody has to know what 'the floor is lava' means. And in doing this, Clint had no choice but to scatter back onto a cushion in the middle of the floor.

Sam's wings popped out and he floated near the ceiling, ignoring the rest of the idiots.

Wanda floated criss-cross-applesauce with her powers, still reading her book.

Vision always floats, so he joined her.

T'Challa was just chillin' while hanging from his metal claws from the rafters like a true kitty.

Peter Parker webbed himself a hammock and watched the rest scatter around.

I cheated and sat on him in his hammock.

"Wanda, make him call it off! Y/N's squishing me!" Peter groaned.

"Tasha!" I whined. "I like sitting up here! Don't you dare let him call it off!"

"Clint, call it off." Wanda requested.

"Clint, don't you dare." Tasha obliged me.

"Why?" Peter whined.

"Cause I like this hammock. It's comfy,"

"You're not even touching the web! You're only sitting on me!"

"Shut up," I said, turning to kiss him to make him, since he opened his mouth again.

Perfect opportunity, don't you think?

"Alright, I call it off!" Clint yelled.

I smirked at Peter, face inches from his.

He was giving me his dopey love-struck grin I adored, so I kissed it again.

"Still want to get out of the hammock baby boy?" I asked in a low tone.

He shook his head, wrapping an arm around me and making me lay on him. "I'm good right here."

He was right, we had a great view from here.

And I could easily kiss him from here, too.

Ah, I loved this boy.

.........no requests? Come on guys, surely you want me to write something?!

No?

Yyyyyeeeesss? ??????