The Kissing Scene

"Hey I just met you! And this is crazy! I have to kiss you, so say no maybe?"

"Do you really not want to kiss me? I mean..I'm Tom Holland, who wouldn't want to kiss me?"

"Me," I grumbled. Now, under any other circumstance, I'd heartily kiss him.

"Why not?!" Tom sounded offended.

"Well...I just-I dunno, I'm not ready to do that with you yet!" I threw my arms out in frustration.

It's true, I'd just met him. I'd met Z first, and we were at the point in the friendship where I was wearing her designs and her makeup looks whilst she was stealing my shoes.

But Tom had come later, after if filmed all possible scenes without him.

And when I'd met him, if first heard we had a kissing scene.

Now, if I'd met him earlier I'd be more open, however I've known him for exactly two hours.

"I'm sorry, but it's scripted!" Tom pointed out.

I shrugged. "Doesn't matter, I'm not kissing you."

Harrison froze in the doorway. "Wait, what?!"

Tom didn't even look at him. "Nothing."

I groaned and hid my face in my hands. "This is not the best day of my life."

"I'm sorry!" Tom sounded frantic. "I didn't write this movie!"

"Yeah, thank god or you'd have a full-on se-"

"HARRISON SHUT UP!" Tom turned to him this time with a warning look.

"I'm not doing it," I shook my head. "I've never-it'll be horrible!"

Tom rolled his eyes, "whatever."

"No, I'm serious!" I was almost at crying point in my frustration. "I'm not doing it today."

"I understand that, but you've been refusing to do it period!" Tom out his hands up as he talked.

"Hey, any one seen-oh, there you are babes, come with me," Z walked in and pulled me out of the studio towards her car.

"W-where are we going?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm taking you with me to see something."

I sighed, leaning my head back and following her blindly.

After all, she had a hold on my arm so I hopefully wouldn't crash on anything.

"What are we-look, Z, I have a kissing scene-"

"That's what you're coming to see, where you're doing it at," she continued pulling me through people.

I allowed her.

"Here-you have to look, babes," she pushed my head up so I could see.

Well, I can say it was kinda funny. "In an alley?"

"Oh yeah. You're gonna run into him changing into his Spidey costume, and kiss him. Now doesn't that sound fun?" She wiggled her eyebrows at the last word.

Just thinking of the amount of skin made me feel weak in the knees. "Er-not exactly," I choked out.

"Well, we're filming in an hour, so get ready!"

Okay, here goes.

"Peter, what-oh my god! You're SpiderMan?!"

"Uh............yes?"

"Peter! I-I-why did you tell me? Peter Parker-"

"Shut up! Shh!"

I faked being offended at being told to shut up, but the next line I had.....oh boy.

"Make me."

Tom frowned. "Is that an invitation?"

"Maybe." I shrugged, feeling heat rising in my cheeks.

He was supposed to kiss me now.

Instead, out of nerves, I leaned forward, grabbed his shoulders and lifted myself up, and kissed him.

Oh my god! Is this what a kiss feels like? Is this-I like kisses.

"Cut! That was awesome! Thanks guys," the director nodded us off, and I jumped away from him.

He didn't look embarrassed, but he did look cheeky.

I blushed harder and turned away.

"Hey, Y/N? Can I come in?"

I sighed, but got up from my bed to open the door to...Holland. No, not the country you idiot.

"Hey Tom," I said with a small smile, sinking back into my covers.

He stood over the bed, brown hair falling into his eyes. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Alright, sit."

I sat up to allow him to sit next to me, which he did carefully.

"So...you're a good kisser," he said to his lap.

I stared at him. "W-well, that was my first," I admitted.

His head shot up. "Wait, that was your first?!"

I nodded.

"I was your first?!" His eyes went wide.

I nodded again, smiling at him.

"I was your first," he muttered to his lap with a huge grin. "Can I be your second?" He asked in a completely new tone.

That's the type of tone that-well, I think you'd understand.

"S-sure," I shrugged.

He leaned forward, eying my mouth, and I took a very deep breath.

When he bit his lip I almost lost it.

As soon as his lips touched mine we both breathed in audibly, and I smiled into it.

This was the best second kiss ever.