Fall at My Feet

Tom Holland always got what he wanted. Whether it be money, fame, a spot on a TV show, a part in a play, or girls.

He always won.

Except once....Y/N. She was the one he couldn't seem to get. It drove him up the wall to know she resisted him every time.

He couldn't seem to figure her out. Cause, goddamn, she was sexy, but she had a huge attitude, and sass, and confidence. She wore high heels like slippers and hoop earrings as if royal heirlooms. Everything she did, she did with purpose, and an alluring sense of self confidence.

It made Tom aggravated past the point of no-return. And the frustration of not getting what he wanted made him even more pushy when he was around her, making her even more attitudinal.

He liked to tease her, making sly faces and gestures, sitting in ways that seemed to make her stare.

But she returned it, biting her lip and twitching her eyebrows, biting the tip of her tongue, or running it over her top teeth.

The worst was when she stuck it out, showing off its length, or running it over her bottom lip.

It made Tom very uncomfortable.

But he never told her to stop, cause if he did she might never give in to him. So he let her keep teasing, and returned it, but it never got him anywhere. She kept getting away.

Y/N was accustomed to giving people what they wanted, all through her childhood. When she was sixteen, she stopped doing what other people wanted, only doing things that satisfied her. She became ruthless, and needless to say, attracted more boys than before.

They told her at first that she was just playing hard-to-get, but when even the cutest of boys showed her attention, she kept it up. Soon they all thought it was a competition, and then it became a game. Who could get her?

No one could.

And when she was cast in a steamy romance movie with Tom Holland, she was totally prepared to make him rethink how easy girls were when you're famous. And hot.

She refused every non-filmed advance, and yet still teased him for fun. He teased back, and some things he did very nearly made her drop to her knees for him.

Almost.

"Tom, let's try not to give Y/N a hard time today, okay?" Harrison suggested. I ignored him.

He had no right to tell me not to do that, of course, was he my director? Didn't think so. "No, Haz, I'm going to be worse today I think."

Harrison smiled at Tom, but not a happy one. "Alright bloke, make a fool of yourself. She's not changing her mind."

I blinked at him. "Oh, really?"

Harrison rolled his eyes slowly. "Alright, what's driving you to her so hard?"

I frowned, standing up to open the trailer door, but let my hand rest on it. "She doesn't drive you insane?"

Harrison scoffed. "Hell no, she's not my type. Granted she's smoking hot, but have you seen Zendaya lately?!"

I rolled my eyes this time. "Yeah, I have. And she's a been-there, done-that now. I'm onto the 'next toy.'"

Harrison opened his mouth in shock. "You didn't just say that."