Haunted house (PP)

Who likes Loki more than necessary?

Me. That's who.

"I just don't like it, Peter! Haunted houses aren't for me," I shook my head and dug deeper into the couch to hide.

(I don't wike it)

Peter and Tony were trying to convince me to join them and Loki on a trip to an expensive haunted house.

"Why not?" He leaned down, nose inches from mine.

"Because-I'm-I'm scared," I muttered.

"I'll protect you! It'll be fun!"

"No, Peter! I'm seriously scared!" I cried.

Peter suddenly looked concerned, "why? What's wrong?"

I gulped. "Peter, the last haunted house I went to-I-that was back in my red room days, and-and they killed the girls who-who couldn't make it out-" I was now crying.

I hadn't meant to cry, but the memory horrified me.

Peter looked equally horrified, and moved me over so he could hold me against him. "Alright, we won't go."

We went.

"Peter, I-AHHH!" I shrieked at the doll on the floor.

Peter jumped, laughing and holding my hand tighter.

"It's not funny. Peter!" I whined.

We were wandering with Loki and Tony down a corridor.

Loki was picking at his nails in a bored fashion and Tony was humming a haunting and eerie toon with a smirk on his face which I strongly desired to slap off.

When I shrieked they both jumped, then resumed their activities.

"Peter, this is so-AAH!" I now screamed at the fact that a shadow moved.

I screamed so loud Loki almost copied.

He looked into the corner and his eyes flashed. He reached for me and pulled me to him, glaring at the corner ferociously. I still had a hold on Peter's hand, so he was yanked with me, stumbling over the carpet.

Tony looked a little uneasy now.

I had a tight grip on both Loki and Peter now, and they both looked a little pale.

I gasped when a cobweb swung down over us, and Loki's grip tightened.

So did Peter's.

And someone else's, on my arm, but it wasn't Tony.

I froze. Loki noticed, looking down and whipping around, now somehow brandishing a knife.

I turned around and my mouth fell open in surprise. "Wanda?!"

She smiled wearily. "Y-yeah, Vis dared me-and-and I hate it in here."

I smiled weakly at her as Peter and Loki resumed their grip on my hands.

I leaned against Peter, and watched Tony swallow hard as Wanda also resumed her grip on my arm.

I felt a bit safer now.

The halls of the house were a haunting red color, the carpet and eerie black with white patterns and dust everywhere. There were paintings placed strategically throughout the halls, and every here and there one moved. Loki and Wanda told me they were actors, I was okay, but Loki kept glaring back at something.

That made me uneasy.

"How long is this?" I asked softly.

Tony shrugged.

"Is that normal Wanda?" Peter asked in a squeak.

What I saw behind us sent a wave of horror down me, and I screamed.

A woman in a long flowing grey dress was following, her limbs bent in unnatural ways, her long black hair obscuring her face.

"N-no," Wanda shook her head.

Loki glared at the woman, and I couldn't stop crying now. I stayed silent though, trying not to show it.

Peter was staring in shock.

The woman froze as we watched her.

"It's probably an illusion, let's keep going," Tony decided, but he walked closer to us this time.

Peter whispered a "Come ere," and picked me up, placing me on his hip as I marveled at his strength. I also held on tight.

He played the part of protective boyfriend very well.

Loki held one hand while Wanda stroked my arm.

I felt safe, but the woman was still slowly trailing us.

Loki sent her death glares that would kill her if she wasn't already dead.

"Wanda, I'm not sure she's part of the attraction," Tony said when one of the actors screamed at her.

Wanda nodded, face frozen in terror. "She's-she's not!" And motioned to run.

Peter set me down and we ran, Loki pulling me, me pulling Peter.

Tony's hand blaster was aimed behind us incase the woman followed.

I was so scared. I could hardly think, and the amount of scared I had in me made me run faster.

When we finally reached the end, Tony furiously yanked it open, and we stood in the daylight panting.

I counted everyone, making sure they were here. The door was now shut and locked.

"Happy Halloween," came an eerie voice.

I jumped, and the woman floated through the door, evoking a scream from all of us.

She floated forward towards me, her hands reached out, and I could see her sunken black eyes.

I could no longer scream or run, until she faded in a green light and evil cackle.

"Happy Halloween," Loki said with a smirk.

I gasped. "Wait, she was you?!"

He raised an eyebrow with an attitude.

"Loki! You-you!" I couldn't think of a good name so I smacked him. Hard.

Peter fumed behind me.

"I hate you!" I shrieked, and he smiled.

I went to hit his chest but he grabbed my hand.

"I love you too."

I stared at him in shocked silence he no doubt planned.

Peter pulled me away from him.

We all agreed to never do a haunted house again.