Flirting with Mischief

Loki!! Again;)

"He's Loki..he's a bad guy!"

"You know, this is when hundreds of girls go 'he's not a bad guy, he's just misunderstood!' but you're totally right he's a bad guy. But here's the thing, he's very good at it, and I like it. Y'all goodie-two-shoes drive me insane, it's nice to have someone who knows how to misbehave and generally rebel against you, annoying senior citizens."

"He's like a thousand years old!!"

"In Asguardian years yes, but he's like 20 in human years!"

Steve sighed very heavily and put his head in his hands to hide from me.

I grumbled something about his looks before Steve finally snapped his head back up. "Bucky, you deal with her."

Bucky glared at Steve. "Why?"

"Because I'm not going to convince her that she can't date Loki, so you do it."

Bucky frowned a different type of frown, a confused one. "Why wouldn't I let her date him exactly?"

Steve looked horror struck. "Because he's Loki!"

Bucky looked more confused. "So?"

"So?! Ask Tony so?! and see how he reacts!" Steve said in a slightly hysterical tone.

I smirked at the table.

"What's so wrong with her liking Loki?"

Steve rolled his eyes. "Because, Buck, he's Loki. He'll break her heart and leave her-"

"If he breaks her heart I'll break his skull. So what's the problem now?" Bucky interrupted him.

I nodded appreciatively as Steve groaned into his hands. "The problem is-"

"That you can't think of one? She's happy with him, he behaves around her, so what's so wrong letting them get together?" Bucky asked.

Steve seemed very offended that his buddy would take the opposite side.

"Bucky, I thought you'd hate seeing the villain get the girl," Sam quipped from the corner.

I laughed at that.

"What do you mean 'get the girl'?" Loki had snuck into the room.

Who am I kidding, he sneaks everywhere.

"Nothing Loki," I stood up and walked over to him. "They're just weird."

"We're talking about how you and Y/N here have been flirting with each other non-stop for the past half century," Sam muttered.

Loki's attention snapped to him. "Half century?"

"He's being sarcastic, Loki, something you certainly understand," I murmured to him, attempting to pull him out of the room.

"We've been flirting, and you simpletons have noticed?"

I face palmed at his sentence.

"Uh.....duh?" Sam shrugged.

"Loki, can we please not stand here with them anymore? Please?" I pleaded.

He gave Sam one last glare before following me out of the room.

"Are they not going to allow you to date me?" He asked in a small voice I've never heard before.

I looked up at him, "No, I don't think so."

"Well, that should matter to me...how?"

I laughed. "I suppose you do what you want?"

"And I want you."

"I-oh," I realized what that meant. "Was that a-"

"Possibly," he was smirking again.

I smiled at the floor. "You're a fun one."

"I can be more fun, I assure you, it all depends on what type of 'fun'."

I gasped at him over dramatically. "Loki, bite your tongue!"

"How about no? How about I bite yours?"

"Loki!" I couldn't help but smile. They were right, we were flirting. "Bad boy."

I chose those specific words on purpose.

"You have no idea, darling."

I shuddered at his new tone. "So...just how bad are you?"

"Allow me to show you."