Stark 2.0

I'd just found out my real father was none other then the lady's man Tony Stank...and I had to live with him now that my mother didn't want me anymore.

But Tony was...um...interesting. I had no desire whatsoever to call him 'dad' and he was fine with that, and I didn't consider him my father either.

So I became the Avenger's kid instead of just Iron Man's kid.

And let me tell you, the events in this compound are....unconventional.

"Tony Stark! Mr. Parker isn't a real spider!" I snapped at Tony.

Tony stood in the middle of his shop, laughing hard and holding a spray bottle.

What it was full of should amuse you.

Tony heard that spiders hate peppermint oil, and so he sprayed Peter in the face with it.

Peter is now on the ceiling wiping his face and glaring at Tony.

"What in the ever-living hell were you thinking?!" I asked Tony, throwing my hands in the air. "He's not a real spider!"

"Yeah, but he still hates peppermint oil, doesn't he?" Tony asked, giving me his goofy one-sided smile.

I shook my head. "No, Tony, not funny. You can't do stuff like that! I wonder, hmm, does Tony really need coffee to survive? Let's find out when I teleport all coffee makers he owns to Bulgaria, shall we?!"

He stopped laughing, but Peter started doing so.

I put my hands back on my hips as Tony tossed the bottle to the side.

"Look, Y/N, it's a joke, okay? I'm teasing the kid," Tony said with a shrug.

I grumbled choice words in Russian under my breath until Tony gave up and left.

Then I looked up at Peter, who smiled at me.

His skin looked irritated from the peppermint oil.

And I felt very bad for him. He was still grinning though.

"Peter, look, I'm really sorry about him. I wouldn't live with him if it weren't for the fact that he and my mom had a one-night-stand with him...and that's how I got here," I shrugged.

Peter's grin faded. "You know, you look nothing like him."

I chuckled. "I act like him."

Peter gave a shrug, "Well, me and Stark get along well. Maybe me and the mini Stark will get along better."

I smiled widely at him. "You're cute."

He blushed, but I couldn't see it too well because of how red is face already was. "You are too."

I felt a bit better about living in the compound, of Peter got to visit often.