Peter Parker

#1: "Come over here and make me."

Featuring Peter Parker.

(Sorry it's short)

Is this how you apologize for lying?!" I yelled.

"I'm not sure this warrants an apology!" Peter shrugged, but his tone was angry.

"It sure as hell does! You think keeping this huge secret for so long is okay?" I snapped. I stood on one end of his room, he stood at the other, and we were having one nice, civilized argument. Someone just told me he was SpiderMan.

(I'm lying, by the way, it's anything but civilized. I even threw a book at him.)

"Oh, forgive me for trying to keep you safe!" He growled.

"You're keeping me safe, but what about you?!! I can't believe you thought you'd just-"

"I don't think you understand! Someone might killed you!" He argued.

"How does that make sense?!" I cried. "How does that make any-"

"Shut up!"

I stopped, and glared at him, mouth open in shock. "Come over here and make me!" I snapped.

His whole demeanor changed. He slowly approached me.

"What're you-"

"I'm going to make you," he grabbed my face in both his hands and brought me into a very rough kiss.

I'm not complaining whatsoever, but his new personality shocked me.

I gasped when he pulled away.

"Did I succeed?"

"I'm still capable of speech, maybe you'd better fix that," I smirked.

He fixed that alright.

"What're you kids doing?"

Peter mumbled a curse before letting me slide back to the floor, my back skidding on the wall. I gasped, now unable to speak.

"Nothing May!" Peter called back, wiping his bruised lips.

"Oh, okay!"

I could hear the sarcasm in her voice. She didn't believe Peter. She had a reason, too.

I gasped, a goofy smile on my face.

"By the way, I'm sorry I told you to shut up. That was mean."

"Oh I love you Parker."

"Ah! She can speak! Time to fix that."

Well............