Wanda

Who thinks Wanda is just so precious but so dangerous?

Well here she is for y'all ladies.

Wanda Maximoff couldn't be cuter.

She couldn't be sweeter.

She couldn't be anymore caring.

But she could be sadder, as I learned when she returned home one day.

"Wanda, babe, are you okay?" I asked softly from the counter.

She slouched into a chair, hid her face in her hands, and started sobbing.

"Wanda!" I reached across the counter to pull her hand away from her face.

"Honey, you've gotta tell me what's wrong!"

She sniffled and shook her head violently. "N-no, you'll-you'll hate me-or-or won't want to be my friend any more and I-I can't do that!"

I stared at her. "What are you taking about honey?"

She sniffled. "I-I like you!" She burst.

I smiled. "Wanda, honey, what do you mean?"

She looked mortified. "I-I like you, I-i want to date you, I want-i want you to be my girlfriend but-but I fear you won't and I-I'm so scared!"

At this news my heart leapt.

I walked around the counter slowly and pulled her face towards me slowly and softly. "Wanda honey, I want to date you, I want you to be my girlfriend, and I don't want you to be scared, because I love you and I will protect you from everything and anyone who disagrees with this. Okay honey?"

She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and smiled widely, tears still streaming down her pink cheeks.

"You-you do? You're not-you're not scared of me?"

I let out a sad noise, "Wanda, honey, how could I be scared of you? You're an angel, and I love you so kiss me already!"

She smiled so wide I thought her precious face would crack, but she obeyed my order and kissed me so softly and sweetly I thought I'd die.

She was such an angel, but no one dared cross her. Not even me. And she was never cross with anyone for long enough, and for this we got along so well.

Everyone seemed suspicious about us, too.

I loved everything about her. Her accent, her hair, her style, her attitude, her powers. Her goofy habits, like playing with her rings or swirling her fingers and playing  with her powers, or when she'd see me and hide behind her hair.

After she pulled away with a huge grin on her beautiful face, she laughed a sweet and relieved laugh. "I love you too. I'm so glad you feel the same, I was so-so scared."

I nodded, still holding her face in my hands. "It's all going to be okay. If you don't want to tell the team, we don't have to-"

"Too late."

We whipped around to face Natasha. She stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips, staring us down.

"Hey Tasha!" Wanda said in a high voice.

I pulled my hands away from her face swiftly, standing about three feet back.

"So...you're-er-in love, huh?"

We nodded slowly.

"And you're together now?"

"Yes," I answered without hesitation. "Please don't tell the team!"

"I can't promise anything. Well, girls, have fun," Tasha turned to walk away, "but not too much fun. Got it? You're both still my babies, and I'll hurt you if you hurt each other or go too far, understand?"

We nodded.

She left.

"Where were we?"

"Oh you're so cute," Wanda giggled.