Tom Holland

#2. "God I missed you."

Featuring Tom Holland

It had been weeks. He shouldn't've been gone for weeks. It was supposed to be only two days, but he disappeared.

He left, and never called or texted explaining what happened. And my heart couldn't take it anymore.

So I ran.

I didn't care where. I didn't care if I got lost. I just wanted him home, I didn't want to believe he couldn't've left me for someone else, someone no doubt perfect like him.

He wasn't filming. He wasn't on a tour, he wasn't supposed to be doing any surprise visits to anywhere.

So he should've been home. Panic spread, no one knew where he was. Was he hiding? Was he dead? I had no answers and I couldn't bear not having him near me ever again.

"Miss, are you okay?" The old man on the bench asked.

I hugged myself tighter, breath ripping ragged from my lungs in a burning way from all the running. "I'm-I'm not," but I didn't stop, I continued my furious pace.

If anyone else knew where he was, it was his best friend, and I had to find him.

I had to find Harrison, wherever he was.

So I knocked furiously on his door. Harrison opened, and looked happy to see me.

"Hey! Wait, are you okay?"

"Where is he?" I didn't ask it nicely. "Where is he?"

"I-who?"

"You know exactly who," I deadpanned, almost falling to the floor from the running I just did.

"Err....I don't know?"

"Bull. Where is he," I didn't ask now, I demanded. "I know you know, he's-where is he?!"

He stepped back, hanging his head to let me in.

"What does this mean?" I asked in a growl.

He shook his head, not talking yet.

I stalked into the kitchen, still panting.

"Hey, I should probably explain-"

"What in the ever living hell?!" I screamed. There he was, the one who was "missing". All fabulous 5 feet and 8 inches.

"Wait, darling, I can explain-"

"Do you know how long I've been waiting?! Do you realize how much you put me through?! How long you've been gone?!" I yelled. Forget civilized behavior; that wasn't happening.

"I realize that m'love, but I-"

"I-you-we-why?!" I was sobbing, but trying to keep it at bay, and he rose slowly from his seat, hands raised defensively.

"Listen to me angel. I couldn't get in touch with you-"

"Check yourself before you lie, Holland, or I swear to god I will hit you with this," I indicated the frying pan.

He gulped. "I believe you sweetheart, I just-look, I wasn't doing anything wrong-"

"You were gone for two months!!" I couldn't help but point this out.

"I'm so sorry angel, but listen, please!" He pleaded.

I could hear Harrison shuffling behind me nervously.

"I was hiding, alright? I wasn't trying to hurt you, I just-I wanted time to make sure you were going to be okay, but-"

"What the hell?! 'Okay?!' What does that mean? Take time from what?" I screamed, and he jumped.

"There's so much happening at once, I'm so well-known, people-well, they don't exactly like you, and I figured staying away for a bit would calm them down-"

"You're lying. That's the shittiest lie you've ever come up with," I don't usually use such language, but now I was pissed.

He balked, now almost hiding from me and the frying pan.

"Listen to me baby girl, I-"

"Do. Not. Lie."

"Don't lie to her, mate," Harrison whispered.

"Okay, okay, alright," he was nodding, trying to convince himself.

He'd changed in the past two months, mostly for the better, but still.

"I-listen, baby girl, I just-I want you to please not raise that any higher!"

I lowered the pan.

"Okay, I received a couple threatening letters-I know, I receive those all the time-but these were different, telling me to just keep away from you, so I did-just precaution, but-I-I didn't know what else to do!" He looked frantic now, also raising to his full hight to make himself seem less scared of my pan.

"Look, I didn't want whoever it was to actually hurt you-the police looked into it-they left you out as much as they could, I'm so sorry," he whimpered the last part.

The pan I was holding now hung limp in my hand, limp enough for Harrison to slide it out of my grip.

"God, I missed you," I whispered, and rushed to him. I threw my arms around him, holding him in a death grip which he copied.

"I missed you too-I'm so sorry I didn't say anything-god I'm an idiot," he whispered into my hair.

"Yes you sure are," Harrison muttered.

"I'm just not okay with the though you'd get hurt," he ignored Harrison.

"I'm not either, just never do this again or I won't freaking hesitate to rip you a new one with that pan," I answered into his shoulder.

"I don't doubt you sweetheart."

"You two make me sick."

"Shut up Harrison!"

I laughed writing Harrison's part! :)