Doing.....things

Okay so I know ya'll love this story. Or at least, when you begin to read this book, this one is pretty popular to start with. (Either you go in order or doing.....things is intriguing.) AND BECUASE OF THIS IM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF IT TO ONCE AGAIN TELL YOU TO GO READ THIS STORY IN THE AVENGERS IMAGINES ONE. NOT THIS ONE, THE OTHER ONE. I DONT LIKE THIS ONE. GO READ THE BETTER ONE IN AVENGERS IMAGINES that's it that's the title. Thank you, adios. 

Peter and I had been secretly dating for about a month.

Okay, so it wasn't that secret; MJ figured it out from the get-go cause she's a sneaky lil shit. She ran into us outside of school at the mall and caught me kissing Peter below the ear.

And May has been planning our wedding for years, so of course she noticed.

But the Avengers didn't know. Well, at least not all of them.

By that I mean Wanda knew and Tasha also had it figured out.

Alright, the only way Tasha really knew was cause she's basically my adoptive mama and she knows me way too well.

So Peter and I had to be very careful. But I'm an exceptionally flirty person by nature, and I'm literally not even scared to drop a line on Loki or Bucky, causing Peter to face-palm at me.

So when there was an Avengers gathering in a boardroom, I stopped Peter and yanked him into a dark corner.

"So...still can't tell them?"

"It's not like it's a wedding they're missing, Y/N."

I rolled my eyes at the adorable boy. "No, but I still want to somehow make people envious cause I can kiss you and play with your hair and sit in your lap cause you're mine and no one else can," I shrugged. "But I can't cause we're 'just friends'."

Peter sighed with a smile. "No, Princess, you may not tell anyone yet. Mr. Stark will kill you and mama Tasha will kill me!"

"She already knows!"

"Yeah, but if we come out and admit we're together and you start kissing me and playing with my hair and sitting in my lap and whatnot she will kill me cause I'm touching you in non-platonic ways!"

I groaned and put my forehead on his chest.

He ruffled my hair, so I swatted his hands away and messed his hair up.

He laughed and started tickling me, so I retaliated with a rough shove into the hallway.

He laughed really hard and walked into the boardroom. "Sorry I'm late guys..I was doing..things." He shrugged, fixing his hair

I followed, tripping on my own feet and trying to flatten my own hair and straighten my shirt. "Hey guys, I'm 'things'!" I winked, and Peter turned around to give me a 'seriously?!' look.

I shrugged defensively. "What?!"

Mama Tasha put her head in her hands and sighed heavily.

Tony gave that goofy one-sided-smirk, like he was wondering if I was serious, and Steve looked so confused.

Sam snorted into his coffee cup and Bucky slammed a fist on the table while trying not to burst into laughter at the look on Steve's face.

Loki rolled his eyes, and Thor smiled. Wanda almost spit out her drink and Vision looked scandalized.

"Sit down Peter and Things," Tony instructed, pointing to two sets right next to each other.

I felt like disobeying Peter right now, so when he sat down I slid onto his lap.