Accidental Kiss

(This was my brothers idea, (meaning he said he'd do this if he got the chance) so your brother will be in it, and if you didn't have one before YOURE WELCOME you do now. And I've never been to Comic Con, so forgive me if something was wrong. Last thing, I was feeling lazy, so this isn't one of my better ones)

UPDATE: Find the updated, revised, rewritten, better, etc. version of this in my Tom Holland x Reader Imagines (that's literally the title) book. I wasn't feeling lazy, so it is one of my better ones. Reading that one doesn't make me gag.   -3/4/19

Comic con, a place my brother and I had always wanted to go.

Well, when we went, we didn't expect Tom Holland would be there.

So when we found out we could pay to get pictures taken with him, well, you can forget eating cause we spent that money on photos.

My name is Y/N Y/L/N, and my brother is Y/B/N (your brother's name). I'm 19, and he's 16.

So I drove us to the Ace Comic Con.

I wore a cute outfit consisting of a crop top and black ripped jeans. I also had a SpiderMan bag cause I didn't want to cosplay yet.

My brother and I walked around, taking so many pictures and laughing really hard with people who turged out to be hilarious.

And I got harassed by a dude dressed as Deadpool, so I wasn't surprised.

When it was our turn to take photos, I stared wide-eyed at the celebrity crush I thought I'd never get to meet.

The rumors were true.

He was even more good looking in real life. 

He smiled and waved to us. "Hey guys! What're your names?"

I loved his accent too much for a normal person, but you've heard it, right? It's adorable.

He looked worn out, and apparently he'd been doing this for a long time.

I felt sorry for him. "My name is Y/N, and this is Y/B/N. We're huge fans!"

He gave a dry laugh, passing it off for a real one.

He looked exhausted, and he took my hand and pulled me towards him.

My knees went weak and Y/B/N winked at me.

"I'm Tom, which you know, and I'm glad you're fans!" He said in a falsetto cheery voice.

I laughed. "You look so tired. How long do you have to be here for?"

He groaned, "too long."

I nodded. "You're a very nice person to do all this for your fans, by the way."

He smiled. "Thanks darling. You're a very pretty girl, by the way."

He turned to my brother, letting me blush crazily by myself. "Hey buddy. I'm glad you're a fan! So, how do you guys want to pose?"

Y/B/N got a sneaky look on his face. "Kiss my cheeks? That would look so cute! Both of you."

I frowned at his outlandish suggestion, and Tom looked very nervous.

"Naw, I'm kidding, you just pretend like you're going to," Y/B/N said, laughing at the facial expressions we were making.

I shrugged, "So long as I get a solo photo with Tom?"

He nodded, so did Tom.

So I crouched a little and puckered my lips, closing my eyes so it looked like I was about to kiss his cheeks.