Raphael x Reader | Touches (NSFW)

((A/N) This is a continuation from this post: https://www

((A/N) This is a continuation from this post: https://www.wattpad.com/580946846-tmnt-x-reader-song-preferences-imagines-raphael-x ! Hope you enjoy! 💕💕)

You've calmed down from your good morning interruption earlier this morning. You still hated Donnie for it but you knew they had to fight crime. No matter when.

While washing some veggies you heard noise behind you. You could immediately tell it was the boys since Mikey's laugh was SO unique. Seems like they did a good job.

You could feel Raph's presence but decided to act like you didn't know. You wanted to be surprised, especially after him leaving this morning.

"Hello baby girl", he whispered in your ear.

He closely behind you, hands on your hips, mouth and nose so close to your ear that it gave you shivers down your spine. 

"Hey there handsome", you gave back and smiled.

He took a deep breath of you, your hair, your skin and then said:

"Fuck I missed you."

"I missed you too", you said and wanted to turn around to kiss him but Raph wouldn't let you.

"Stay right there baby."

He started kissing you neck and earlobe, just were your sensitive spot was, and his hands explored your body. From your hips up to your boobs where they stayed for a while. Kneading them one by one, before trailing down your belly. He quickly unbuttoned your pants and slipped his hand inside.

"Raph!", you exclaimed.

"Shhh. Let me finish what I started."

"But ... we're in the fucking kitchen", you whimpered while he kissed your neck again.

"Correction, we will be fucking in the kitchen", he groaned.

You couldn't help but get wet at it. Thank God Raph was so tall and broad, even if someone walked into he kitchen, they would only see him - at first. 

He rubbed your clit a little, played with your folds and stopped there.

"Seems like someone is excited", Raph said and you could feel him smile against your shoulder.

Then he proceeded to push his finger inside of you. You tried your hardest to keep that moan in which Raph didn't like.

"No I wanna hear it", he growled.

"Raph? You there?", Mikey yelled somewhere.

"Fuck fuck fuck", Raph gave back and slipped his finger out.

He quickly turned around so you could put your pants back on. 

"I'm here!", Raph yelled back.

"Oh good", Mikey said and entered the room, "hey (Y/N)"

"Hi Mikey", you smiled.

"Sorry for interrupting anything but I need to talk to Raph", Mikey apologized.

"Sure. I can finish lunch then", you gave back and gave Raph a look that said "don't you dare say something".

Both of them left the kitchen and you were left alone with your thoughts and dripping pussy. For the second time today.