TMNT x Reader | Touches

You've been dating your favorite turtle for a few days now

You've been dating your favorite turtle for a few days now. And although you were blind you just knew what he looked like. He told you that he was a turtle, a mutated one as well, and you could feel his presence all the time. You knew he was tall and strong but his face and body ... that was something else.

You've been meaning to touch and feel his face for the longest time - even before dating - but you never had the guts to ask him. What if he didn't like it? But you needed to be a big girl now, you needed to know.

"Babe?", you asked.

"Yes?"

He was sitting next to you as usual, his arm wrapped around you.

"Do you mind if ... if I touch you?", you wondered.

"Touch me?"

"Yeah, so I can get a picture of what you look like", you smiled.

"O-okay", he hesitated.

You didn't think too much about it but sat up straight and you could feel he was doing the same. Your hands started easily: with his. Three huge, thick, long fingers were everything you could feel. 

"You must really workout a lot. Your hands are so rough", you laughed.

"Year-long training", he laughed as well.

You hands wandered up a little. Over his forearms and muscular arms. 'Wow', you thought. Not that you didn't like "normal" arms but these here were something else. 

"Okay, how can you be so rough yet so soft and the same time?", you asked while touching underneath his arms.

"I don't know but it tickles", he said.

You could hear him smile. 

"Sorry", you giggled.

"As if", he laughed.

Now was the time to touch his face. You were nervous. Starting off at his chin, you traveled up over his lips, snout, eyes. If it wasn't for your boyfriend you would have never noticed that you were crying.

"Look I know I'm ugly but you don't have to cry about it", he tried to cheer you up.

"No you're not. It's just ... I can see you. In my head I mean", you explained.

"So?"

"You're beautiful babe", you smiled.

"You think so?"

"Of course", you nodded.

He then proceeded to lift your chin up and give you a kiss. 

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too", you grinned and kissed him again.