Raphael x Chubby!Reader | I love you no matter what

"Ugh I hate this", you said while standing in front of the mirror

Your T-shirt was a bit too small, rolled up at the seam and made you overall feel chubbier than you actually were. The door opened and your boyfriend walked in.

"Oh here ya are. What are ya doing here?", he asked and then frowned, seeing your concerned face.

"I'm so ugly and fat", you gave back.

"The hell are ya talking about? You're beautiful", Raph said and hugged you from behind.

"You have to say that, you're my boyfriend", you mumbled.

"I say it because it's true", he gave back and kissed you, "and because I love you!"

"How can you love this?", you wanted to know and pointed up and down your body.

"I just do", he shrugged.

He lifted your arm up and kissed it.

"Every single in of your body. No matter how "fat" you think that part is", he said.

His hands traveled down your belly, squeezed your sides which gave you shivers down your spine. He then kneeled in front of you and lifted your shirt up.

"I love your belly", he murmured and kissed it.

You giggled a little.

"Your thighs", he continued and kissed them through your jeans.

His hands rested on the back of you thighs while he looked up to you.

"I love you so much (Y/N). And you're not fat. You have to believe me, baby", he said.

He then got up and kissed you again.

"But if you don't believe me, I'll show you", he told you and lifted you up.

You laughed while he spun you around and placed you on the bed.

"Ready?", he asked and raised a brow.

"Yes!", you said and smiled.