Donatello x Young!Male! Reader | Well hello

You've been with Donnie for a few months now and although he wasn't as loud as Mikey or angry as Raph, he did have his good points

You've been with Donnie for a few months now and although he wasn't as loud as Mikey or angry as Raph, he did have his good points. You loved it when he was so focused on a project or experiment. You loved how happy he got when you brought him coffee.

First, it was weird for everyone that he was dating a guy but they quickly warmed up to you. Especially because you always had some nice comebacks. They even invited you to movie night and let you pick it. 

The way their living room was was simple: two couches, a little table and a huge tv. You shared the couch with - of course - Donnie, while Leo and Raph shared one. Mikey sat on the floor as usual. Unlike Raph and Leo, Donnie and you sat closer together, even cuddling sometimes.

Donnie has been in a weird, flirty mood the whole day and you weren't sure what to think of it. Yes, it was nice and something new but then again, it wasn't like him.

"They're all sleeping already", he whispered in your ear, bringing you back to reality.

"Huh?", was everything you gave back.

Donnie proceeded to show you: Leo slept with his chin down, Raph took advantage of the arm rest and Mikey was all curled up on the floor.

"Wow, didn't think the movie was that bad", you gave back and giggled.

"Well, love, I have some other plans", Donnie grinned.

Thank God you were underneath a blanket because what happened next was nothing for anyone's eyes. His hand traced your chest, rib cage and belly. He gently stroked over your pants and came a bit closer to you.

"What are you doing?", you wanted to know.

"You'll see."

He opened your pants and reached in to give your cock a nice stroke as well.

"Fuck, Donnie. Your brothers", you said.

"Ignore them, they're sleeping anyway."

You were hard already. Fuck, Donnie just knew what to do. He proceeded to kiss your neck, nibbling on it, leaving bite marks as he went. 

"Donnie, please", you moaned.

"What, you don't like it when someone can see?", he grinned.

"No, I don't. Please Donnie", you said.

"Alright", he gave back and stood up, "to the bedroom then."

He pulled you with him while grinning.