Raphael x Reader | Nightmares

"Baby", you heard a distant voice

You had no idea where it came from but it sounded concerned. 

"Baby, wake up!", that voice said again.

Your mind became clearer, the thoughts and dreams leaving your body. Slowly opening your eyes, you relaxed. At first you didn't know where you were but when you looked over to your right you saw Raphael hovering over you. The green lamp on his night stand was one, bathing him in a dim light. You panted and sweated. And no matter how hard you tried you couldn't forget the dream.

Raph's emerald eyes were starring down at you, looking concerned and ... scared?

"Oh thank God", you whispered and hugged him.

He was alive and well. Tears were running down your face as Raph pulled you even closer.

"Shhh baby girl, I'm here", he said and rubbed your back.

You started to shiver and cry even more. 

"It was just a dream", he assured you.

"But a bad one", you sobbed.

"Wanna tell me what it was about?", he asked, still holding you tight.

You told him everything you remembered. From a trap, to a big fight to Raph standing face to face with the Shredder. Raph was weak, bleeding and his shell a little broken. You stood there, unable to move or help and saw how the Shredder pushed one of his blades through your boyfriends body. When you were done, Raph kissed your forehead. 

"It wasn't real baby", he said.

"It felt real", you gave back.

"It won't ever happen. I will not leave you", he assured you.

"But what if ...", you started.

"No. Don't even think about it!"

Both of you were silent for a while. You tried to relax and get your thoughts together.

"I'm happy you're alive, Raph", you said.

"Me too. I'm not going anywhere, okay?"

"Okay", you nodded, "I love you."

"I love you too, forever", he gave back.