Raphael x Reader | It's okay

"Raph? Baby? Are you okay?", you asked

You've been standing in his bedroom for a few minutes, watching him pace around, clenching fists and mumbling words.

"Raph?", you asked again.

"Stupid ... how am I supposed to ...", he mumbled again.

You walked closer to him and touched his arm. It took a few seconds for him to look at you, deep in the eyes, and stop talking.

"Talk to me Raphael, what is it?"

Without saying anything, he pulled you close and into a tight hug. He let out a deep breathe and slowly calmed down. After a few seconds he let you go and kissed your forehead before speaking.

"I don't know what to do (Y/N). I-I want to make everything right you know, please Splinter and everything but then again ... fuck... Leo is wrong. We can't fight them with a well thought plan cause there is no possible way for a plan to survive. They're all about fighting and killing while we sit her and plan. It doesn't make sense", he explained.

"Then tell him. I'm sure Leo would listen", you said.

"You very well know he wouldn't. He's the leader and we're doing what he says."

"You can at least try it", you suggested.

"I'm just scared", he continued and completely ignored your input.

"Of what?"

"Of ... losing. Losing the battle, losing my brothers, losing you."

"You won't, okay?"

"How are you so sure? What if we don't make it? What if Leo's plan is bad?", he said.

You could tell he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

"You just have to work together. All of you have different ideas and instincts, you just need a perfect mix."

You put his hand into his and smiled at him.

"Everything will be alright Raphie", you said.

He hated that nickname most of the time but today it felt right.

"As long as I have you it will be", he said and kissed you.