Michelangelo x Reader | Pool

butterfly_skull

butterfly_skull

You hated you sister sometimes. Your whole family was in New York to visit you and given the fact that your apartment was too small to have all of you, they stayed in a hotel. She thought it was funny to push you into the pool. You weren't though. You were soaked, your phone was done with and you just wanted to leave. Off to Mikey of course.

You found him sitting in the living room, playing some video games. He didn't see you at first but only when you stood right in front of him.

"Sweet cheeks!", he yelled and pathos controller to the side.

"Hey", you said.

"What happened to you? Is it raining outside?", he wanted to know and listened carefully.

Most of the times you could hear the rain. After all, all the water somehow ended up in the sewers.

"No it's quiet", he said with his index finger on his chin.

"My sister", you explained.

"Your sister what?", he asked.

"She pushed me into the pool!", you said, "I hate her!!"

Mike laughed a little but tried to contain himself.

"You think that's funny? I had to walk over here in soaked clothes, oh by the way it's fucking cold outside, let alone the looks I got and now you mock me?", you said.

"I'm sorry baby doll. Come one, let me warm you up", Mikey got up and pulled you with him.

"I don't think I'll ever be warm again", you gave back.

"A warm shower helps, trust me."

You smiled a little. Mikey has always been so compassionate and sweet with you. Yeah he could be childish but you loved him anyway.

"Only if you join me", you teased.

The surprised look on his face was better than expected.

"You don't have to ask me twice", he grinned and kissed you.