Raphael x Reader | Finally (NSFW)

((A/N) This is (yet another) a continuation from this post: https://www

((A/N) This is (yet another) a continuation from this post: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/150081378/write/581908848 . Will Raph finally get some? 💕)

After all the failed sex you decided to head home to freshen up a little. A shower, you loved the shower at the lair but still, Mikey or anyone else could always peak in. You were currently undressing yourself as you heard a little knock on the window.

You didn't think of much, maybe a bird flew into it, but wanted to check anyway. You opened the  curtain and saw Raph standing there. While raising an eyebrow you decided to let him in.

"Couldn't be an hour without me?", you smiled.

"You know it baby. What are you up to?", he asked, knowing very well why you went home.

"Heading for a shower. Wanna join?", you wanted to know and already walked towards the bathroom.

"Hell yes", he growled.

He was frustrated, just like you. Both of you wanted and needed each other. His pants came off quickly and you smiled at the half hard dick greeting you. Before you could even turn the water on, Raph pressed his lips onto yours, pushing you slowly backwards to the ice cold wall. You gasped a little which made Raph pull back. After briefly checking if you're okay, he continued. He was even rougher this time, demanding. You were wet, he was hard. The cold water was just barely helping.  

"I want you", he whispered.

"Then take me, Raph", you said.

Without hesitation he pushed himself into you. You moaned in pleasure while Raph let out a big growl. It was the roughest sex you ever had, hurting a little, but you didn't mind. You knew Raph would take care of you later on and you loved it nonetheless.

"You're so precious baby girl", he whispered between thrusts.

"Fuck babe. You're so good", you moaned.

He lifted your head up to look at you. He loved nothing more than looking in your eyes while fucking you hard. He loved how much pleasure he could give you. 

You were so close. His dick found your spot quickly and he never stopped. Your wall tightened which made Raph grin.

"I love you", you said.

This sent Raph over the edge. How could you say something so sweet while being fucked so deep? God.

"I'm gonna cum all over you", he panted.

You nodded and he quickly pulled out to do so. His cum was warm, white and all over your body. 

"Sorry baby girl. Let me clean you up", he said after while.

He grabbed the nearest shower gel and proceeded to actually clean you. Taking as much time as he wanted.