Donatello x Reader | Normal

Finding Donnie was fairly easy: he was either in his lab or in his bedroom

Finding Donnie was fairly easy: he was either in his lab or in his bedroom. Rarely in the kitchen. Since you already looked in the kitchen (Mikey was making pizza at 2 AM, but why not) and the lab with no Donnie to be found, you made your way to his bedroom.

You knocked once and then entered the room.

"Donnie what was so impor-", you started and stopped immediately.

You eye widened at his look. He was sitting on his bed playing with himself.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?", he yelled.

Donnie tried to grab his blanket and covered himself up as best as possible.

"Jesus, don't scream at me", you gave back.

"You can't just walk in", he squeaked.

You smiled a little when you saw him blush. He was even sweating a little. 

"Well first off: I knocked. Second: I didn't know you were in the middle of something", you explained.

"You should have waited until I asked you in", he whispered.

"Look I'm sorry Donnie. I should have stormed in", you started, "but there's nothing to be ashamed about you know."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No?!"

You giggled a little and sat next to him. He moved a little away from you. He didn't want you to that close right now.

"It's totally normal Donnie. Everyone has done that at least once in their life", you said.

"I know but ... you saw me!"

"How about I pretend like I didn't see anything at all. I didn't see much anyway. Honestly!", you told him.

It took him a while before he answered. The embarrassment was gone, the blush too but he still felt a little uncomfortable.

"Ooookay", he said.

"Good. Now, I'll let you get dressed and then you'll come out to the living room, telling me why you wanted to see me, okay?", you smiled.

Donnie nodded and you got up. You couldn't help but smile at that situation but hoped it wouldn't happen again.